More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ExpandingUniverseGames ExpandingUniverseGames

What's next?

Background Info and Author Notes

Hey! Thanks for reading this story.

I keep attempting to write a short story, but once I start I inevitably want to get deeper into the characters and it turns out to be three times longer than my outline. So this time, I kept it tight. Get in late, get out early. Eight quick chapters, 26 pages in a document. Under 8,000 words means... technically I did it!


Summary:

The Perfect Girl is about the timeless feeling when you're dating a girl you like but you soon realize you're falling for her friend. And you'd be an asshole to act on it, but what if you couldn't prevent it?

For fetishes, it touches lightly on pregnancy, lactation and cheating.

If you enjoy the lactation bit, I also recommend my story Bad Influences.

If you like pregnancy and impregnation, check out My Ex-Girlfriend's Hot Friends.

If you like both, you'll also like Lockdown With Victoria And Her Sister.

If you don't like any of those, uh... welp. They are all a lot like this story, so you still might enjoy the above.

Here are their posters!


Author Info:

I go by the name Expanding Universe Games because in addition to writing stories, I’m also developing two narrative based video games, which I’ll show off at the bottom. I attempt to keep my projects in the same overlapping universe, and they tend to involve expansion of some kind, typically tits and ass growing larger throughout the story. Pregnancy also tends to be a common theme in my work.

I typically put everything on my Patreon first and publicly release my stories 30 days later here and on my DeviantArt page.


As for my other projects, my two visual novels are titled Hypnosis and Endowed.

Hypnosis follows the adventures of a guy who realizes his pocket watch can hypnotize the girls in his life, and he is able to essentially grant their wishes by commanding their subconscious to give their bodies physical changes, such as bigger breasts, faster metabolisms, hourglass figures, etc. Things work out initially, but the struggle against temptation to push the boundaries of his newfound power becomes more difficult each day.

Endowed is the story of a recent college graduate who inherits a strip club under specific conditions. The main one is he has to get married to gain ownership, so he attempts to find “the one” despite being cautious about the ladies in his life.

Both games are story based, decision driven visual novels, meaning there are several different paths available, leading to multiple endings. They are both free, as they are funded through my Patreon. They work on PC, Mac and Android.


I have a lot of fun working on my games, but they take a ton of time to finish each update, so I continue writing stories on the side with the benefit of visuals. I love using Chyoa for my stories, as it allows the character customization option as well as multiple paths. I currently only have a linear path written for both of my stories here, but I plan to add alternate paths and endings in the future.

You can find more info for all my projects on my website www.expandinguniversegames.com

Thanks again for reading this, and I hope you enjoy my stories!

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)