More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FutaLover6934 FutaLover6934

Which do you do?

Back to school

You did the only thing you could think of, get a job as a teacher's assistant, with any luck you could get some money in your pocket, and a school would hopefully be more conservative in its behavior, after searching online, and seeing some of the lewd behavior on the streets, a school of all places should have stricture policies, the last school you worked for wouldn’t even allow kids to hold hands. You just hope this world’s institutes are the same.

You had sent an E-mail to the local school, while searching around for another; you had immediately gotten a reply, you thought it would take days or weeks before they got back to you.

“Hello Mr. Dixon. My name is Matthew Calvins, I’m the principal of Rockwell school. Your application tells us you already have lots of experience in teaching assistance, so we can get started right away. We are always looking for new talent, and we know both the faculty and the student body will be ecstatic to have you start here. You will be working with Mr. Ryan Bailey, he is an excellent teacher, and a good friend, I know you will be in good hands with him. If you would like to come by today, we can show you the ropes. Hope to hear back from you.

Principal Matthew Calvins.”

You breathe a sigh of relief; you don’t have much money, so maybe this job will help you get by, until you can get back to your world.

You take the bus down to Rockwell school to start your teaching assistant job.

Teaching……

Which grade do you teach again?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)