More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 17 by Torg Torg

What's next?

Back to the pool

I'm thinking that Hallie might make a nice snack before bed. I look around the pool area. Kenny, Jo, and Jenny are all gone. Hallie is laying on a pool lounger floating in the water. She might be passed out or just resting. I get into the pool and swim over.

"Hallie, are you awake?" She murmurs and opens her eyes a little blearily. Then she sees me and perks up.

"Mr. Dan! Everyone else went inside, I think. I was just enjoying the night air." Then she rolls off the floating lounger, practically into my arms. The water is just up to her breasts. She really fills out the bikini top nicely, and her nipples poke through the top as well.

I move closer and reach for her mounds, caressing them gently.

"Oh, Mr. Dan. You're naughty!" Hallie puts her arms around my neck and presses her lips against mine. Her tongue slips inside immediately. Her legs go around my middle and she rubs her pussy on my cock through our suits. She breaks the kiss and says, "I like naughty. There's no one here, so we could do anything."

"Anything?" I ask.

Without saying anything, Hallie pulls off her top, tossing it on a lounge chair beside the pool. Then she pulls her legs up and slips out of her bottoms, throwing them to the same place, keeping her eyes on mine the whole time. She says, "Anything, Mr. Dan." She wraps her arms and legs around me again and kisses me, her bare pussy now slotted around my prick. The sweet taste of is good in my mouth. My mind starts creating images of us having sex all over the pool area and the house. I try to decide what I want right now.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)