More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Iamherslut Iamherslut

What's next?

Back to School (highschool, transformation, , orgy, mmf, nonconsensual, bi, lesbian, romance, , bimbo, spy)

With an enormous effort, Ash dragged herself out of the bathtub. Getting dressed took even more difficult.

I am so tired. Have been since a long time

As the coffee brewed in the kitchen, Ash collected the day's newspaper for her father to read later. As she walked back to the kitchen, she suddenly stopped by a wall. The wall contained various framed certificates for her academic achievements. Tears welled up.

I was a star student! Straight As! I was the student that teachers hoped would become a success story! I was my Parents' pride! I was proud of myself! And I fucked it all up!

Her sobs started growing louder. Memories of her friends and family celebrating her achievements flashed before her eyes. She wasn't crying for Richard anymore. But for herself.

Slowly she dragged her sobbing self back to the kitchen. The coffee was ready. She poured a cup and took a sip.

The coffee's taste and warmth brought back old days when she would study around the clock and her mother would make her coffee. A fresh wave of tears welled. Ash walked up to the sink and washed her face.

As the cold water hit her face it brought a command from the deep reaches of her mind.

Get yourself back to school!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)