More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kulit kulit

Back to Brad's place

Back to Brad's place

It didn't take long for things to get steamy. Before she knew it, Leah and Brad were back at his place, undressing each other. As Leah moved her hands down to his midsection, Leah knew that all of those whispers were true— Brad had an impressively large penis. It was like nothing Leah had ever seen before, and it was boggling her mind.

The feeling of Brad's large penis inside her was something Leah never wanted to forget. As he moved his hips back and forth inside her, Leah cried out with pleasure. She had never felt such intense pleasure before, and she felt like she was in paradise.

With Brad, Leah experienced pleasure like she had never experienced before— she felt alive and liberated in a way she never had been before. She was no longer the shy, timid girl she was before.

After their first night together, Brad started referring to Leah as his 'bear' — a nickname that rang with fondness and often made her laugh. Every time they were together, Leah felt butterflies in her stomach, and she knew that her feelings for him were growing too serious too soon.

Leah's mother was so proud that her daughter had found a lover from a foreign country. But she was even more pleased that he was significantly older and bigger than Leah — something that her grandmother always used to say was the best thing for young girls. On top of that, Leah's mother wanted to have half-Filipino, half-white grandchildren, so she strongly encouraged Leah to try to get pregnant by Brad.

Soon, Leah brought up the subject of pregnancy with Brad. Looking into her eyes, Brad could see the hope that she was trying to impart. He told her that he would do what he could to give her a baby, but first they needed to solidify their relationship.

It was time for Leah and Brad to take things to the next level. Sure, Leah and Brad had experienced great pleasure together in the bedroom, but now they had to find a way to make a commitment to each other beyond those fleeting moments of physical bliss.

Leah and Brad go on a date

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)