More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by street0 street0

... this can't be real, right?

Back for "Meet the Fans: Tiffany"

lawyer4.jpg

You are back on the thot streaming set. Crystal's not here today, but you find that there's always another cunt that wants you to fuck her rougher than she's ever been fucked before. Crystal's old college roommate Tiffany is that cunt today.

While Crystal went into selling her body online, Tiffany became a high powered lawyer. She gained a profile taking on pro bono cases fighting for victims of sexual harassment, , and domestic . She only lost a couple where the victims were ordered to pay the court costs of their abusers.

Tiffany's background made it all the more surprising that not only did she edge herself stupid watching every single cruel thing you did to Crystal in the last stream, but she also posted a degrading selfie of herself to the stream chat after after Crystal called her out as a cunt in need of hurting and fucking, and then she actually showed up. Tiffany looks at you intensely from the makeup chair while the makeup girl preps her for the show.

The producer cunt walks you through the blocking on the set. "After you leaked her address, strange men started breaking into Crystal's house to fuck her round the clock. We installed cameras around the house to capture the continuous gangbang in continuous high definition. It's a very lucrative stream for us."

She paused and looked at you. "For Tiffany's stream today, it's the same 'No Holes Barred' rules as last month. You can keep going as long as it takes. We had her sign a release authorizing anything and everything you do to her body for the rest of her life. We also got Crystal to record a voiceover taunt track to make fucking her lawyer ex-roommate more fun."

You nod appreciatively. This cunt really hates all other cunts.


Readers! Start suggesting nasty green text fan requests in the comments here.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)