More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by El-E El-E

What's next?

Back and Forth Fucking

He stood there naked as if he were born to it, looking at his dad's body. It was not bad. Not great, but definitely good enough. He wasn't a big guy, probably about 5'11", 160 pounds or so. But he decided he was going to fuck his dad. And his dad was in bed fucking his mom.

So Jack grabbed his father, and rammed his cock inside him.

While dad fuck mom, Jack fucked his dad.

In and out he pounded his dad's tight hole. In and out, until his balls were slapping against his dad's ass. Then he pulled his dad off of his mother, and took her place on top.

Jack let his dad's dick sink into him and he rode him like it was the last thing he was ever going to do. He held onto his father, and looked up at him. The look in their eyes was intense. Both were breathing heavy, and they knew what the other was thinking.

"I want to be your girlfriend," Jack's dad said to him. "Even if my dick is bigger than yours."

Mom was laying there, watching them both, smiling. She wanted to join in, but figured she'd wait for that. For now she was content to watch her husband fuck his son.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)