More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by RicoLouis RicoLouis

Where Should John Sit?

Back Of the Class (Christina)

I decided to take a seat in the back, granted I probably didn’t have a chance but I figured why not. My dad always said if I wanted to do with the girls I had to take a chance.

“Didn’t you say your dad and mom had gotten divorced?”

Yes but I figured since he had gotten remarried it couldn’t all be bad advice, dad had a way of getting the girl, Keeping them wasn’t his strong suit. I walked up to her and saw she had her book bag and purse in the seat next to her.

“This seat taken?” I asked. She glanced up from her phone giving me a once over and then back down.

“No.” She smirked as she shook her head.

“Can I sit here?” I asked looking at her stuff in the seat.

“No.” She shook her head.

“Why not?” I smiled trying to be friendly, I could tell she was upset about something I just didn’t know what yet.

“Because you have a dick.” She said setting down her phone as she looked at me.

“Hey Chrissy.” The only other guy in class said as he came over. I didn’t know it yet but I had just meet my new worst enemy.

“Speaking of Dicks. What the hell do you want?” She glared up at the guy as she rolled her eyes.

“I heard your boy toy dumped you, I wanted to see if you needed a shoulder to cry on.” He smiled.

“No. Get lost Chris.” Chrissy shook her head and looked back at her phone.

“How about a lap then.” The guy said as he made a motion with his hand towards his lap.

“You heard the lady; she doesn’t want to talk to you.” I said coming around the desk glaring at the guy. Granted I am not the most intimidating of people. I have a basketball player’s body being lean butt with some muscles.

“Oh we got a hero.” Chris grinned as he came toward me puffing up his chest.

“Is there a problem back there?” Ms. Cook asked as she glared at us.

“No Ma’am just saying hello to the new guy.” Chris said and gave me a smack on the shoulder. A little harder then as if just saying hello. Looking back I regretted that, getting in his face, well at first anyways.

“Please find your seat Mister Chase.” Ms. Cook glared at him. He went back to his and I went to get my stuff.

“Here.” Chrissy said as she grabbed her stuff out of the chair.

“You mean I can sit here?” I said.

“Yes, but you better hurry before I change my mind. I just hope you are good at chemistry.” She smiled up at me.

“John.” I said sitting as I put my book back down.

“Christina but everyone calls me Chrissy.” She said as she gave me that little shake thing girls do as if half expecting you to kiss their hand. She groaned as her phone chimed and she picked it up.

“Problems?” I asked.

“My ex-boyfriend, we broke up and now he being a little bitch because I told everyone he has a little dick.” Chrissy smirked and shook her head. That explained her mood I thought.

“Does he?” I smiled.

“Hell no, I wouldn’t date him otherwise, a girls got to have her standards.” She smiled as she looked up at me.

“Okay class settle down. Today we are going to go over chemical reactions.” Ms. Cook smiled. The Class groaned in protest including Chrissy. “Aw, yes I know.” She smiled as she wrote out a chemical formula on the board and drew an equal sign. “Who can answer this one?” The girl upfront hand shot up into the air. I thought about it for a second but being the new kid I chose not to.

“Yes Ms. Williams we all know you know the answer.” Ms. Cook smiled. “Let’s have somebody else.” So there I was. I knew the answer but did I want to be that guy who went up in front of the whole class. The only person I earn any points with was with the teacher and probably Chrissy since I was her partner if she didn’t think I was a geek.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)