More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

Where he makes those tests?

Babe Next Door

Next door to Jack lived Beverly Simms. She was MILFish if not a bit older, and Jack saw her daughter Becca's car was in the driveway.

Jack walked right in and made sure both women ignored him. They were on the couch, and laughing as Becca asked her mom if she remembered when Becca wanted to open a pony farm when she was younger.

Jack walked in and stood in front of the couch and the women noticed him. They gasped as he scared them.

"Jack, what are..."

"Beverly, just shut up. Leave here and do your best to suck off 20 boys between 18 and 22 years of age. Have them all cum on your face or head. Do not return home until you get it done and don't wash or wipe off any of the cum. Orgasm every time cum lands on you."

Beverly stood up and headed to grab her purse.

"Mom! Where are you going?"

"Becca, shut up and strip naked," said Jack.

Becca stood up and blushing, stripped naked. When she was nude, she stood with arm over her chest and a hand over her pussy.

"Do you suck cock?"

She nodded.

"Do you take it up the ass?"

She shook her head.

"Well, then, thanks for letting me break your anus in." Jack lowered his pants and showed her his massive cock.

how does the ass-fucking go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)