More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by RicoLouis RicoLouis

What's next?

BDSM Equipment

Anal Hook
A hook with a ball on the end which is inserted into the persons ass.

Arm Binder
A large glove like piece of material which covers both arms and secures them behind the back.

Ballerina Boots
Extremely high heel boots that make the wears feet point straight down.

Ball Gag
A small gag with a ball that is inserted into the mouth.

Bit Gag
A gag with a rubber gag similar to those worn by horses.

Belt
A belt with several places on it to attach restraints.

Blind Fold
Used to cover the eyes

Bondage Belt
A belt with attachment points

Bondage cuffs
Leather cuffs worn on the wrist fitted with D-ring attachments to attach to each other or other items seperatly.

Bondage harness
A harness worn over the body.

Bondage hood
A hood worn over the head that can serve as a blindfold and block out some sound.

Bondage suit / Gimp Suit
A garment designed to cover the body completely.

Bondage Tape
Special bondage tapes that stick to itself but not the skin.

Candles
Used to drip hot wax onto the wearer.

Chasity Belt
Prevents the user from having sex.

Clothes Pins
Pins designed to hold up drying clothes used to pinch the skin.

Collar
A collar worn around the neck that may have a place to attach a leash.

Corset
A piece of material which encircles the wearers waist to make it smaller and may or may not cover the breast as well as may or may not have attachments for stockings.

Crop
A spanking instrument

Crotch rope
A rope slid between the labia often with knots

Dildo Gag
A gag with a dildo attached.

Feather Duster
An instrument for tickling the skin.

Flogger
A small multi-tailed device used for brushing over the skin or flogging.

Hand Cuffs
A pair of cuffs used for binding the hands to each other or to something.

Harness
A clothing item that made of a series of straps and rings and does not cover the genitals. The rings maybe used to attach other equipment.

Head Harness
Similar to a harness worn by a horse it covers the head and may have a gag attached.

Hobble Skirt
A skirt which is very tight at the knees and restricts movement of the wearer.

Hood
A hood that is worn over the head and may cover the mouth and/or eyes of the wearer.

Human pony harness

Inflatable Gag
A ball gag that after insertion into the mouth can be pumped to fill the mouth of the wearer.

Mouth Corset
A piece of material that wraps around the neck as well as covering the mouth of the wearer.

Muzzle
A piece of material that is worn over the mouth to muffle the wearer.

Nipple Clamps
Clamps which attach to the nipples

Nose Hooks
Hooks that are inserted up the nose to pull it up making the wearer look like a pig.

Paddle
A device used to spank another person.

Poster Collar
A large collar which restricts the movement of the neck.

Ring Gag
A gag with a large ring which forces the wearers mouth open.

Shackles
Large cuffs made out of material which can be used on either the hands or ankles

Spreader Bar
A pole with cuffs on either end which is used to hold the legs apart.

Reverse Straight Jacket
Jacket that binds the hands behind the back and has an opening for the breast.

Vacuum bed
A bed with a large vacuum bag which seals around the person lying in it.

Wartenberg wheel
A medical device designed to test nerve reactions used to tickle a person.

Whip
An instrument used for striking the skin used exert control through pain compliance or fear of pain

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)