More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Olmansu Olmansu

What are you Sissy or black stud

BBC(Barret)

"Can you even fit that Dharkan?" A young black man said to his friend. He leaned over getting a look on his friend's phone.

It was a picture of a BBC, half erect with a filter on it that had stars sparkle above and two green lipstick marks plastered on his nuts.

"Of course you can Nadeem, you just got to prepare first, and I had a lot of practice." The other young man, a Orc said confidently to his fellow femboy.

This orc laid relaxed in his couch, pink shirt resting above his stomach and blue booty shorts. A bit of lacy black panties can be seen. His thumb double tapped on the screen, enlarging the photo so he can appreciate this monster cock. As it was big.

Nuts the size of mangos hang nively under a cock that looked like a log. Despite Dharkan looks he wasnt withthout muscules. Not as large as body.builders but still abit above average and that dick look bigger than 2 of his arms.

The two are at Dharkan house, somewhere in Florida, Miramar. The two had been playing games on Dharkan Xbox, playing some basket and jist talks of daily life. Including what they do in their downtime.

The two like to get around a lot. Standing by a street corner and offering to suck some cock, or pussy but mostly cock was a pleasant week to week occurance.

They weren't broke, both lived wealthy lives and even run a stroke of luck by wining at a casino taking away a few millions of dollars. This was for fun, getting fucked by people for thrills was really the meat of it. Black people espeically now they know how to make rookie sissy boys crave for more.

"Want me to show you?" He stared amusingly at Nadeem.

Nadeem knows it in a joking manner. He took plenty of dicks in his life. Had many hours traning his behind on big dildos. So the disbelief was just for laighs. This time is different, he gets to see his friend go down at one in person.

Despite what they do, they never tag team on a customer. Being close friends and basically grew up together the idea shorta grossed them out. They never had the same person, never texted pictures, and made minimun deep detail talks about there time with their people.

Yet that changed tonight. Why the change? Same reason they started acting girly, wearing woman clothes and getting into the busniess of dick sucking.

For the thrills.

The doorbell rang, a nice 4 beeps letting them know a visitor came.

"Probably the man this dick is attached to.", Nadeem thought matter of factly as Dharkan got up and rushed to the door. His ass jiggled tighly against the booty shorts he wears.

Nadeem didn't get up from his spot, he picked up his xbox controller from the side and shut down the console, knowing he won't be able to play Halo Infinite for the next few hours.

He went to the bathroom to take a dump, giving the two some time before he walk backs out to his friend holes being stuffed.

Fifteeen minites later and the sight that greeted him was expected.

Barret cupped Dharkan faced and leaned in for a kiss. He bressed the petite goblin against his body both, grinding against each other as they kissed. Dharkan moaned, opening his mouth so his lover tounge can wrestle with his. The taste of cherry coating their, Barret larger tounge easily wrapped around his lover.

While this was happening Dharkan dick flipped up in his booty shorts. Precum flicked, staining his black laced panties.

Barret own own cock flair from both the kissing and feeling of Dharkan dick. They soon broke this kiss of, Barret tounge sliping out of Dharkan licking his lips which had the pink lipstick smear all over, like a slut.

Doggystyle

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)