More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by marvelfan marvelfan

What's next?

BARSOOM!!! (Or Edgar's Mistake)

This idea came to me after reading a work-up for a Sue solo series by Byrne in the 80s. Where she is transported to a world of Swords and Sorcery. Add to this, the fact that I recently saw John Carter of Mars, and read some of the comics.

Lan Vasa sat on the wagon, awaiting the auctions of Zodanga. The young red-skinned girl, born in Helium, the capitol of the redmen, was coming of age. She, like her sister Zee Vasa, had been a since they were only. She didn't remember her parents, who disappeared when their city was raided. Luckily, she had a good den mother who watched out for Lan and Zee. They were servants like most female slaves when young. Now, at 18, it was time to be sold as something...more. Lan was a , and she knew her eventual fate. She had avoided unwanted advances in the past, though often it was hard. She realized her most sacred characteristic, her very purity would be put on sale. A dark haird, slender girl, with small, but perky breasts, and long red legs, she would be a prize.

Her sister wasn't so upset about their fate. She was rather portly, and at this point, it was hard to tell they were twins, other than their face and hair. Zee was the wild one, always pushing boundaries. Lan knew that her sister wasn't pure, in fact, she had encouraged most of the male attention thrown her way.

“Don't look so sad Lannie,” Zee rubbed her sister's back. “Who knows, maybe we'll be bought by a redman with a...” she stretched out her hands to signify a big penis. Stil, Lan Vasa wanted to give herself to a man she loved. It was a cruel fate.

All that would change on this day. The girls in the cage began to stir, and off in the distance Lan saw a form moving along through the desert towards the caravan. As the person came closer, Lan saw that it was a strange female. A nervous hush came over the girls, as they spotted the bright yellow hair of the female, and her white-skinned beautiful face. Lan guessed she was in her twenties maybe mid to late. The woman had a strange blue garb on the covered her entire body.

“Halt,” one of the guards cried, “who are you female...and what is it you wear?”

The woman stopped, looked at the caravan, as if seeing such a thing for the first time. “Uh...yeah, my name is Susan....any of you have a phone?”Lan watched as the sun haired woman waited for a response that never came. The strange female put her hand to her ear “You know. Phone? Radio? Talkie?” The woman shrugged, “I don't even know why I try!”

The guard came up to the female and pulled out a large spear. “Stop, identify yourself!”

Lan gasped when the woman shook her head, “I'm not really in the mood!” She lifted her arm. And simply stood there. The woman was motionless for a moment, looking at her hand, as if something was supposed to come out of it. “Uhh....shit...” the gorgeous woman muttered.

Other guards came up to the scene, they seemed just as perplexed as the woman did with her actions. “Maybe she is a witch?” One of them uttered.

Lan saw the woman's face go beat red, similar to her own skin when the strange female looked down at the men's crotches. She heard the woman gasp. “Are you guys not wearing pants...or underwear?” She put her hands over her eyes and turned her head away.

A larger man with a spear came up from the cart. “What manner of garb do you wear? Are you a warrior or a witch?” The guard pushed his spear to poke her blue suit. It didn't even penetrate the strange shiny blue garb.

“Hey, that hurts,” The woman stated as she grabbed the wooden portion of the spear and yanked it. She lifted the guard holding the spear in the air with ease. Gasps came from the girls in the cage. Lan watched the woman jump into the air, almost impossibly high, and came down with a thud, causing the guards to fall. The woman seemed surprised at her own abilities. “Holy shit!” The huffing beauty murmured.

Lan watched the fight that transpired. The woman was untouchable, jumping around, throwing the men around like small rocks. Eventually the fight was over, and the guards ran off into the desert. Screaming about re-enforcements.

The strange white skinned woman walked over to the cage, gave the lock a quick look, and held it in both her hands, she ripped it in two like it was helium paper. “This must be what Ben feels like!” The female laughed.

The woman all ran for there freedom, as the blonde watched them confused. Zee tried to pull Lan away, stating it was dangerous to help the witch. “No,” Lan stood her ground, “This woman saved us,” She bowed her head, “My name is Lan Vasa, and this is my sister Zee!”

The sun haired girl held her hand out, “I'm Susan Storm-Richards! Glad to meet you!” Lan didn't know what the woman wanted with her hand out like that. Hopefully not a spell. Lan could tell this woman was no witch. She was strong and brave. She was good. The woman took her hand back to her side. “Does anyone know where there is like a city, or something? Maybe some technology somewhere?”

Lan nodded, “You will find it in Helium, I will help you!”

So against the judgment of her sister, Lan Vasa, and Zee escorted Susan Storm Richards to the palace at Helium. As they walked through the streets of Helium, people gawked and pointed at Susan. Lan could sense the unease, “It is your garb, it is disrespectful for a woman to be covered so!”

Lan felt Susan's eyes on her body, scanning her up and down. “So I'm just supposed to be naked then?”

The palace was a buzz with this new female. The Jed of Helium, Zar Zek, a strong middle aged warrior, and ruler of the city received them.

The young red-skinned woman chuckled. “We are not savages Sue The Storm” She bought two gold nipple covers and handed them to Sue.

“Are you kidding me?” Susan laughed.

Lan insisted, and stated the palace would not receive her in such garb. So she watched as Susan “The Storm” walked into a tent. She came out with the blue skin in her arms, and the covers on her nipples. Lan's eyes went wide. Susan's whit breasts were the size of melons. Far larger than any red woman she had ever seen. It was unnatural.

The sisters escorted Sue to the palace. It was agreed that they would pose as Susan's slaves, as they held the marks of slaves on there backs. Branded at youth. While they walked, Lan explained that the Jed, or King, of Helium was not truly in charge. The Queen was the one in power, but she had gone against her duties, had violated a ritual for too long, and brought about war. She was being held prisoner until a new queen was chosen.

“Strange,” Susan The Storm stated as she looked at her ample bosom, “It doesn't seem like woman are in charge!”

The palace became abuzz with this white-skinned woman from the desert. The name “Susan The Storm” was uttered on every lip. In time, Lan was allowed to bring Susan before Zad Zek, the Jed.

The middle aged dark haired muscular man Zad Zek was handsome, Lan could see that, so could Zee, who had said a number of things about him before. The Jed bowed to the young blonde. “Welcome to Helium Susan of The Storm.” As he bowed, Lan noted his penis grew, his eyes on Susan's bosom. Hard it was at least five to six inches, massive for a red-man.

“Really,” Lan heard Susan gasp. The “blonde” as she had told Lan referring to her yellow hair, looked around the court in confusion after looking down at Zad's member. “Is this happening right now?”

“I'm afraid I don't understand my dear,” Zad Zek said and walked around Susan, “I have never seen anyone like you, thought I had heard legends of the fair skinned one.”

A large boom could be heard in the distance, and a guard entered the chamber “Sire, the Warhoon are attacking!”

“TO ARMS!” He called out. “Ladies, please stay safe in this court, it is heavily fortified!” He ran to his sky speeder and took off with a battalion. Lan saw Sue stare at the sky speeder as if she had never seen one take off.

The girls heard about the heavy casualties, and it wasn't long before Lan watched Susan grab a sword and run out into the city. With a leap she was gone already at the city walls. Lan heard her scream “HOLY FUCK LOOK AT THAT THING!” As a large Thark approached her position.

Lan ran towards the city walls, Zee held her arm “Lannie stop, you are no warrior!”

“She needs our help,” Lan stated and grabbed a weapon from a fallen solider. She didn't even know how to shoot, but she needed to help. She reached Susan who was in a sword fight with the Thark, she was adept with the sword. Susan kept saying “HOLY SHIT IT'S BIG! HOLY SHIT! KEEP IT AWAY!”

Such an odd thing to say Lan thought, seeing as how Sue was wiping the floor with the green skinned, four armed beastman known as a Thark. They were at constant war with the redmen, and these Thark, called the Warhoon were the worst.

Lan stayed behind Sue who mowed down the beasts one after another, jumping to and fro, taking out entire units single-highhandedly. The Warhoon saw this fire haired woman and cried out “witch” as she slew them.

That was the day the legend of Susan of the Storm was born.

After the battle, Susan agreed to stay and help the red-men. Though she needed to return to the cave from where she came. She stated that she hailed from Earth, or on Barsoom, Earth was known as Jarsoom. Though, scientists thought her crazy, as Jarsoom was uninhabited. The deal was struck, and Susan fought with Helium, taking her new handmaidens, Zee and Lan with her everywhere. They were no longer slaves, but well cared for friends of Susan, who aided in findings the cave. Sadly, when the cave was found, Susan's magical entrance to Jarsoom was not. Lan sat with her as she cried.

Susan's fighting became legend as weeks past. For the first time a woman became a padwar, or lieutenant, and then a Dwar, or captain. Many men were angry at her place, but they dared not cross the Storm. Soon she was a Odwar, or general, commanding 10,000 men, she was as intelligent as she was crafty, strong, skilled and somewhat ruthless with the Thark she fought. She seemed to hate them more than the redmen. Soon she rose to the ranks of Jedwar, the right hand of Zad Zek after six months. They spent considerable time together and it was clear there was something building, which furthered the men's envy.

Lan watched the women of Helium gain confidence again, as a strong female leader was rising before them. Sue “The Storm” as she was called made speeches about equality of men and women, and how how women had a place of strength in the red-men society. She had initially tried to change at least the garb of the culture but soon accepted it. Lan became one of her most trusted advisers.

Then, Zad Zek offered to make Sue his wife, to which she refused. There was a commotion among the city. Sue turned to Lan for advice. “I am married to another,” she answered.

“Not by Barsoom law, and not here my lady,” Lan stated. “Besides,” Lan blushed, “he has a remarkable asset,” she winked at Sue.

Lan was confused when Sue uttered, “Trust me, that's not remarkable and its barely an asset.”

Yet, Sue The Storm did agree to be his concubine, and assume the role of Queen, but not his wife or mate.

A month later, the emissary of the Warhoon came to Helium. “Since there is a new Queen, the ritual of peace MUST be done!”

The entire court agreed, including Susan. Within the hour, Lan was asked by her Queen what “The ritual of peace” is. Lan had no idea. Only the Queens of Helium knew, not even the Jed, who was actually below the Queen in rank. But it was the root of the war, as the last queen did not complete the ritual.

“We ride for the Temple of Issus in the morning!” Susan stated to Lan. The young girl was elated, she knew her queen wouldn't let her down.

So the Queen of the Storm and her two handmaidens, Zee and Lan rode with a cadre of an army towards the immense citadel in the dessert. Both Helium guards and Warhoon Thark guards stood at its gates on either side. Throughout history, only the Queen of Helium and the Jeddak of the Thark where allowed to enter the sacred halls.

Sue dismounted and took of her robe handing it to Zee. “Girls, remain out here, and wait for me.” She motioned for the guards to take there place.

Lan watched as Susan disappeared into the gates, asking if “Dak Kova” the ruthless Jeddak of the Warhoon was inside.

“I'm worried Zee,” Lan paced as a half hour passed.

“Don't be Lannie,” Zee answered. She was lying back on a rock, and Lan noticed her sister staring at the large green skinned Thark guard at the left side of the gate.

Lan looked over to the other guard, whose large red eyes turned when Lan caught them looking at her. “How strange Lan thought,” but as she looked over the massive four armed green skinned Thark she felt weak in the knees. “What was that,” she felt a hot flash.

A minute later, Susan the Storm came out, stumbling, and sweating as if she'd been in a fight. She was having trouble waking. “What happened my Queen?” Lan asked?

Sue didn't look at the girl, “It is done. There will be peace!”

Lan helped her Queen to her horse, and noticed she seemed distraught. “Was it tough,” she asked.

“What,” her Queen answered, “What, uh...yeah...but its over.” The Storm repeated to herself.

“Well,” Zee stated as she mounted her horse, “We have to come back every three weeks!”

“WHAT!” Susan's eyes went wide. “Where is the old Queen take me to her!”

Lan and Zee escorted their Queen to the jails of Helium. They waited as Sue talked with the imprisoned former queen. Lan noted a blue gob of bubbly substance on Sue's saddle. How strange. When Sue came back, Lan asked about the blue substance.

“It is blood,” Sue spoke without looking at her. Zee laughed. “Blood, turned blue by the atmosphere, same as what gives me powers!”

Three weeks later, the same thing occurred, this time Sue came out the citadel of her own accord stronger than last time. When she dismounted back in Helium more of her blood ran down the saddle of her six legged thoat. It dribbled down onto the sand. “She must have never ridden a thoat to bleed so!” Lan stated to Zee.

Zee laughed, “Yeah, she was riding something!”

About a week later, Lan was awoken by Susan, who had on a tunic, covering her face. She pleaded with Zee and Lan to get ready as she needed to meet with Dak Kova of the Warhoon to talk peace.

Lan was worried, but soon she found herself with her sister waiting outside the citadel, alone but for the two Warhoon guards.

Zee walked off to a ravine out of site.

The smaller green Thark hit his co-guard on the shoulder and said “I need to pee!” With that, he disappeared off in the opposite direction.

Lan could feel the tall Thark's eyes on her again. “My name is Jars Jarken!” He said softly.

“I am called Lan Vasa. It is nice to meet you!” She looked down, feeling his eyes on her much smaller human body.

“I mean you now harm!” He stated, “I'm not like some of the other Thark.”

Lan smiled, “Yeah right, I hear you are all fierce warriors who can kill men with their bare hands!”

Jars laughed, “That I CAN do, but I wouldn't do such things to something so lovely as you!”

This made Lan blush. She felt ashamed to feel so comfortable with this green skinned beastman. It was against the ways of her people.

Her Queen came out pulling on a large brown tunic around herself and mounted her Thoat. “Peace is assured Lan, where is Zee?”

“Coming my queen,” Zee emerged from the rocks, and jumped on her thoat. The three took off and Lan turned to see the other guard come from Zee's same area.

Only a week later, they were back again, and Zee went off once again, with the guard disappearing soon after. To be honest, Lan began to look forward to coming again, as she got to see Jars. They spoke the entire time the “peace ritual” was being conducted.

It became a weekly thing, and Lan began to feel odd towards Jars, as she had never felt for a redman. That is when she felt his large green right upper hand grab her chin and pull her up for a kiss, her first kiss, and she melted. Then she pulled away and ran, Jars begging her to return, apologizing.

Lan found herself in the ravine off to the side of the temple. She heard a strange noise of grunting and then she heard her sister. “She is in distress,” Lan thought, and ran to look over a large rock. Lan gasped at what she saw. The other guard, the smaller Thark was on top of his sister and pushing his enormous green cock inside her. At first she worried her sister was being killed, but then she saw her sister kiss the Thark, deeply and passionately. It made her have mixed emotions. Such unions were against the law, and her sister could be put to .

For the entire next few days Lan was torn about telling her queen about what she saw. If she did, the two Thark guards would be killed or at least taken off the temple detail. Then she couldn't see Jars. She felt shame at how the kiss made her feel.

The next trip to the temple was in the daytime. Susan emerged strong and ready for her afternoon speech. “My Queen,” she said grabbing a towel, “You have a nosebleed,” she reached up to blot the blue blood pouring from Sue's nose. “And I believe you have a head wound,” she pointed to the blue blood on Sue's forehead.

“I'm fine,” Sue told her and grabbed the napkin, cleaning herself. Soon, the three were standing on a podium before Helium, with shouts of “Sue the Storm” throughout the crowd.

Before she spoke, Lan cleaned some blue blood off the side of Susan's mouth. Zee laughed each time. The girl was never serious.

Lan, Zad Zek, Zee, and the city of Helium were shocked at Sue's speech. She spoke of equality for not just women and men, but Thark men and women as well. She spoke of an integrated society. Of true peace.

Days past, and some hated the idea, others cheered their queens new turn as a bringer of peace. They had fought no Warhoon, nor any Thark for weeks.

More visits to the temple occurred almost daily now, and Jars and Lan grew close. Zee and her new Crod, the other guard, went off daily into their spot. Sue did away with punishments for trade with the Thark. She made it illegal to discriminate on the basis of species. She even did away with punishments for inter-species relationships and marriage.

The city was broke into two factions, those that embraced it, and those that feared the change. Lan desperately wanted to believe her relationship with Jars would be accepted, but no one took that first step.

Then it happened, Sue stood before the city, and made the proclamation. She would accept the offer to be the Queen of Dak Kova, and the Queen of both Helium and the Warhoon, giving Dak Kovo the title of Jeddak of Jeddak, and take the name Sutar-Kovo of the Warhoon. This would unite the kingdoms. Sue assured people it was only in name, and nothing more.

Following this announcement, Thark men and human woman were seen out together everywhere. Strangely, few human men were seen with Thark women. A groupd of men went underground and disappeared, a rebellion formed even as the wedding was prepared.

Lan was the maid of honor and watched as Susan said “My Chieftan”, and the large green Warhoon Thark answered, “My Princess,” and the two were married. Sue, or Sutar-Kovo was collared and chained with the golden bands of redman's bride, but her body was adorned with the tatoo glyphs of a warhoon bride.

Zad Zek far away in the dead city of Lorthar, slammed his fist. “This is a mockery of our people!” He wanted to make sure this would be stopped. Many men had followed, and almost no women, save for the ones .

Lan walked by the royal chambers, she heard commotion, and realized both Sue and Dak Kovo were in the room, which was not like Sue, when Zad Zek was in the palace, she slept in a separate bed.

Lan peered into the candle light of the room, and saw Susan and the large Warhoon Thark....she gasped....

What does she see

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)