More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bondage4u Bondage4u

What's next?

BACKSTORY

When Emma genuflected to the actor lowering her body...bending one knee to the ground, her eyes locked with the male standing behind Dan and to his left: "If you want something set it up with my lackey Robert...rehearsing lines, getting a bite to eat, 'doing it' chuckling after the last one, he'll text me and I'll see if I can fit you in....somewhere Emma".

She finds him arrogant, conceited, and egotistical displaying an overbearing attitude lording himself over others; Miss Watson would quit but this is a Disney movie.....how do you say no to acting in a Disney live action remake, Emma fell in love with Belle's character trying to emulate her...be like her, sweet....kind...generous....and loving.

Swallowing her pride she walks up to Robert inhaling deeply...not realizing it, "nice to meet you if I need anything see you right", "yes anything Miss Watson" as she inhales deeply again, "strong...manly scent": At this point the Director and Dan are gone, it's just Emma and Robert...she licks his face repeatedly 'marking her territory, "you taste good" winking at him... "I'll see you around" goosing his butt not realizing what she's doing, "actresses are weird...Emma is fucking hot though I wouldn't mind a carnal relationship with....NO NO IT'S WRONG" watching her ass & legs walking away seductively.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)