More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Rob13 Rob13

What's next?

Ayame Shaga (Ben-to)

Ayame Shaga is one of the main female characters of the anime, manga Ben-to. She is the half-Italian cousin of Yoh Satou and she is an avid gamer and will often use her wily ways to get him to do what she wants. She is also a bento brawler known as the Beauty by the Lake. Ayame goes to Sawagi High school and is 18 years old, making her a senior at this point. She has a mischievous personality and doesn’t have a lot of shame when it comes to her body, and she has a rocking body. She has blue eyes and wears glasses, with wild blonde hair that comes down to her waist, and is around 5’ 6”, she has C-almost D-cup breasts, slim waist and a nice firm but round ass. However, unless it’s a friend or her cousin, she gets very shy if her body is exposed to people who she doesn’t want to show it to.

She wears either her school uniform, which is a red and gold plaid skirt with a white button up t-shirt, and red high tops, her casual clothes which are a red skirt, sandals and a loose long sleeved, purple-pink shirt. She also wears a white bikini with strings on the hips, back, behind the neck and in between her breasts, it’s fairly modest.

How does she end up naked?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)