More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ShadowMonkey ShadowMonkey

Select the Male Celeb/Fictional Character

Axl Heck

Axl Heck hops in bed and closed his eyes. It had been a long day and he was exhausted. 'Sleep would come easy tonight', he thought to himself.

"Axl Heck lay in bed attempting to sleep." the voice said. Axl's eyes shot open.

"Um, hello?" he said looking for whoever was talking.

"Tonight he found himself restless unable to get a wink of sleep". The voice continued. Axl turned on his side and throwing a pillow over his head. Was Sue having another one of her sleepovers? She could be so loud, it was majorly inconvenient for someone like him who needed his beauty sleep. Looking effortlessly handsome like himself required a fair amount of effort.

"Um, no not with you talking so loud!" Axl said sitting up on his bed, his bare chest exposed in the moonlight. He looked around expecting to see sister and whoever this voice belonged to poorly hiding somewhere in his room, but it was dark and quiet.

"Though he wasn't known for pondering many things, tonight Axl had a lot on his mind." the voice continued. Axl's eyes searched his room for his intruder, not by the pile of laundry, the desk, his hanging #32 jersey, his guitars. There weren't many places to hide, its not like he was rich or something and could afford rich people sized rooms. Wait... Axl paused then leaned over the edge of his bed to look under, his loose boxers becoming exposed as the covers slid down. Axl laughed quietly, how weird would it have been if someone was down there, but still why was the voice so loud if they weren't in the room with him.

"Brad? What are you doing man, its way too late for this. I'm flattered but can you go back to bothering my sister" Axl yelled, throwing his head against his pillow. He groaned in frustration. He had expected this, well not this, this was weird. But, after hearing from his sister about Brad being gay, which to everyone else but his sister it was super obvious, he had expected Brad to try something with him. I mean why wouldn't he? As Axl would put it, he was kind of amazing. Axl smiled to himself loving the attention of yet another person thinking he was hot. After a moment he sighed, resolving to talk to Brad about this... later. Now he just wanted some fricken sleep.

"Axl lay on his bed restless" Brad's voice said, Axl's eyes opening wide, "Ya, restless because I can't get any rest, because of this lame weird prank you are doing!" Axl said with a groan, "He stared at the ceiling in frustration" the voice said as Axl stared at the ceiling in frustration. That was weird, Axl thought to himself. "The stale air of his room blew against his bare hairless chest as he lay there casually smoldering in nothing but his boxers." Brad said.

"Ha see, you're story is shit, and you apparently don't know me that well because my chest is anything but..." Axl stated to the voice as his hand instinctively went to feel his chest, what the hell? "hairless..." Axl said the word slowly as his hand slid across his smooth chest. Where was his chest hair. Axl sat up in alarm looking down at his chest, confirming what his fingers had felt. His chest was indeed hairless, no treasure trail, small hairs or even stubble. There was just nothing there. This was beyond weird, had Brad shaved him somehow? Wait was this a dream, this had to be a dream.

"Brad if this isn't a dream I might need to kick your ass, not in a homophobic way, but in a you're being really gay kind of way, wait that didn't sound better, you know what I mean, this is weird even for someone who willingly chooses to be friends with my sister". Axl said looking around once more and being utterly confused.

"As the old AC unit kicked on the fan began to blow, air swirled against his body" Brad said as the AC kicked on and cold air blew against his bare chest, it would be refreshing if the coincidence wasn't also so alarming. "Brad? I think I'm going to ask you to stop... whatever this is... its kind of creeping me out now" Axl said worried that he could not see Brad or that somehow the voice didn't seem to be coming from any wall or even direction.

"Axl welcomed the cold air, it felt refreshing against his skin" Brad said. "Brad... where are you?" Axl said quickly checking his phone to make sure the voice wasn't somehow coming from there. "But there was a drawback" Brad continued. Axl perked up at that "Huh, drawback?" he said equal parts confused and worried. "The chill may have been an improvement from the stale musky air that normally lingered in his room, but as it blew against his chest Axl could feel the cold air flutter across his sensitive nipples, causing his heart to beat faster as his nipples hardened." Brad said, his narration pausing. Axl jumped out of bed, but he could feel it, the cold air, the arousal, his hard nips, just like Brad had described. "What the hell Brad" Axl says, a tinge of quiet panic in his voice. The panic rising as Brad's voice continued, "Axl's hand reached across his taut chest and rested next to his nipple pausing slightly in contemplation." Axl looked in alarm as his hand did as the narration described. Brad continued, "He knew he shouldn't do it, he needed to sleep, but as his fingers began to play at his sensitive skin, he knew also needed something else.". Axl practically flung his arm away from his chest as the narration paused, 'what was that, what is going on!' Axl though to himself.

"That's... that's too far!" Axl said walking to the door to his room, thankful the arousal was not strong enough to make his semi noticeable as he walked. "Ok time to..." Axl flung open the door, "stop...". He had expected to see Brad there having somehow projected his voice into his room, maybe even his sister with him, but there was no one there. Part of him wished he had been there, that would have made things less terrifying for poor adorable Axl, but as a result it just made him brash.

Axl walked quickly to out of his room and barged into Sue's, it was Brad's voice which meant his sister had to be involved right? "This ends..." Axl spoke as he barged into Sue's room, "now...". Sue jumped up on her bed seemingly startled awake. "Axl? What's going on, what time is it?" She said groggily rubbing her eyes. "Whatever it is you are doing, stop it!" Axl said looking around frantically for sign's of Brad. "You want me to stop sleeping?" sue responded with a yawn. "No I want you to stop... Narrating" Axl said whispering the last word. Sue just stared at him, "What?" she exclaimed. Axl was about to say something when the sound of Brad's voice interrupted him.

"Because of his actions, Axl could feel the arousal rising inside him" the voice of Brad said. "Shut up Brad!" Axl said perhaps too loudly. He heard the words though and true enough Axl could feel it building, his modest though proudly above average dick starting to rise. "What, Brad?" Sue said confused. Axl paniced, she didn't hear Brad, was he hearing things? In any case he needed to go quickly before Sue caught sight of his growing erection. "No I said um, shut up 'Grad' because you are a recent graduate. Proud of you sis, sorry my mistake, go back to sleep. goodnight!" Axl quickly stammered as he slid his sister's door back closed. Axl looked down at his groin, his boxers clearly tenting from his growing hard on, he hoped to god his sister hadn't seen. He groaned silently in frustration, this was not making sense, and how was he still getting hard the last thing he wanted to do was get off!

"Axl's moaned as his hand slid into his boxers eager to play with his hardening manhood." Brad said as Axl followed. As his hand slid into his boxers he stifled the moan as best he could. "Axl smiled contently, his hand feeling right at home wrapped around his dick, he loved jerking off." At Brad's words Axl felt himself smile, his hand squeezed at his dick, feeling it rise to its full size in his grip. He was horny, he wanted to jerk off, he knew Brad hadn't said that yet but he didn't have to, he loved jerking off. His hand began to pump up and down his shaft. Axl gasped "Wait... fuck" what was he doing, he was jerking off in the living room, outside Sue's door no less. This wasn't him he didn't do this, it was... 'he loved jerking off', fuck thats what Brad said and now... Axl moaned his hand still working his shaft... he could remember things differently jerking off rarely, only as needed, but he could also remember jerking off countless times just because he could... 'could he make me think things' Axl whimpered as he thought to himself, his dick throbbing in his hand. He needed to... he needed to get to his room to jerk off before things got worse, before someone saw him like this. Axl raised his fist to his mouth to keep his moans in check as he stumbled forward, while frantically jerked off. As Axl heard the voice continue, he genuinely smiled over his small victory as he flopped himself into bed.

"Axl was hornier than usual today" Axl moaned, fuck, he thought he was horny before, screw waiting for Brad, he needed to jerk off now. Axl once again started to frantically jerk off. "This was not due to any dry spell, or raging hormones. He was extra horny because of something he realized, the reason he couldn't sleep." Brad said as Axl wondered what it was, worried what it was. "Even though he didn't want to admit it, it was the reason he was now jerking off like never before." Axl moaned as his pace quickened, 'way ahead of you' Axl thought, unable to keep from smirking at Brad's ineffective words. "It wouldn't be long before Axl would climax, he was too turned on by his secret desire." Brad continued as Axl internally questioned 'Shit what was it, what was making him so horny, what was Brad going to say?'. If Axl wasn't so horny he probably could have guessed what Brad was going to say, but unfortunately for Axl he was kind of a horny idiot.

"As his climax quickly approached Axl would not be able to keep it in any longer." Axl moaned fuck he was so close, he was about to... about to... "As Axl blew his load on to his hairless chest, he finally admitted it, saying out load what he had recently realized, the reason for his newfound lust!" Axl could barely wonder who or what it might be before he felt the pleasure build. "Fuck... I- I-" Axl moaned as he felt his toes curl, his dick pulse. "I have a crush on Brad!" Axl practically shouted as cum erupted from his dick, splattering across his chest leaving his abs sticky and wet. It took Axl a moment to even realize what he had just said, and when he did... "Wait what?" He said to wherever the voice might be listening, "No no no no, I do not have a crush on Brad. I'm not gay." Axl panicked, thinking quickly, if Brad had made him love jerking off, could he make him love... dick. No it couldn't could it? He thought about Brad, skinny Brad with his big mouth, what he wanted Brad to do with that big mouth. His spent dick twitching at the thought... "Oh fuck" Axl exclaimed "I'm gay for Brad, what the fuck!"

Though Brad's voice was gone for the night Axl remained restless and unable to sleep. He tried bargaining, hoping Brad's voice would return and change its mind, make him straight, but there was no response. Axl had no other choice but to jerk off two more times before he was finally tired enough to fall asleep, mumbling to himself about 'forcing that cute asshole to change him back'

What happens next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)