More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by astronym astronym

The first month was...

Awkward.

The first month was awkward, as I got used to living with complete strangers. I learned that Thomas liked early mornings, and he also liked climbing the stairs out of the basement as loudly as possible. We soon switched rooms so I wasn't right under the stairs. I'm really not a morning person? I also learned that Max's shampoo could only be imported from India, and that I wasn't to use it under any circumstances. Mostly I learned about morning routines. More importantly, I didn't have any sex at all, so let's skip August.

In September, the first term of university started, which meant all the students who had gone home for the holidays were back. Grindr sprang back into life, thank god, and I was faced with a new problem - how to handle bringing people to the house. I have a high sex drive (which is a fancy way of saying I’m a slut, and proud!), and sneaking people into a dorm of twenty is much easier than getting them into a house of four. But really, what was I going to do? Not take as much cock as I did last year? No chance.

As it turned out, I needn’t have worried. I don’t know if I lost some game over the summer or people had gotten more shy but I was rarely if ever getting to talk to someone, let alone have them over. Most nights I was going to bed frustrated and horny. And, if I’m honest, lonely. I didn’t want a relationship - I couldn’t imagine anything worse - but in the house of strangers I was starting to get a little too in my head. I really just needed connection. Ideally of the dick-to-mouth variety.

It was on such a night that I opened up Grindr - what did people do without this app?! - and spotted a familiar face. Or lack of face, but I recognised the username. We’ll call him K, because I never actually got his name. His username was bootywizard420 if that helps, though I imagine it doesn’t. I knew the username because we had chatted before, and met up once last year. He had this beautiful dick that curved up slightly and hit me precisely right. But he had been offline for a good long while after that and I’d assumed he was gone from the scene. But here he was, back and only --

Holy crap. 25 meters.

What do I do about this?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)