More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bimbo123 bimbo123

Which movie do we explore?

Avengers B

Shoutout to Wicker for the amazing idea!

"Ok we've got the scepter with the mind stone in it we're about to come back to present time." Says Black Widow wearing her signature black jumpsuit. As she picks up the scepter her mind blanks out for a quick minute before quickly coming back to her senses. "Huh that was weird i've been trained for my mind to never become frozen like that." She says as she activates her time travel suit and goes back to the present.

Once she get's back she hands the team the sceptre and rushes off to the bathroom. Once their she takes a quick pee and then looks at herself in the mirror. without even realizing it she pulls down the zipper of the jumpsuit so that her perky nipples are pointing out. She also lowers the zipper on her pants so you can see her shaved pussy.

"No this isn't me why am I doing this!" But instead all she says is

"There we go that's so much better!" As she walks off to join the other avengers.

You see when Natasha touched the mind stone the stone went inside her mind to find her darkest deepest secrets and those secrets out. In Natashas case she loved to have sex and it was her favourite thing in the world but she barley got to do it because she's Black Widow not some slut. But when the mind stone entered her mind it turned her into a nympho that could not refuse sex. So although she can still freely think she just won't be able to actually say what she wants unless it refers to sex.

Stepping into the avengers main room everyone is their trying to figure out what to do as Hawkeye never came back from Vormir and he didn't bring back the soul stone.

"Its impossible there are no more Pym particles left for us to go back with! Hey Natasha why are you looking like you're ready to have sex?" Says Tony

"Oh sex, yes please I would like that very much!" Says Black Widow as she thrusts her chest forward.

"ughhhh this can not be happening right now." Says black widow but no words come out.

"Ok then I think i'm going to take you back to the lab to see what the hell happened to the blackwidow that gave me a sore jaw." Says Tony as he walks out of the command center with black widow right behind him.

"Yesssss finally now Tony can fix whatever is wrong with me!" thinks black widow, but she doesn't actually know what tony plans on doing next.

where does Tony go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)