More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Onyxdragon100 Onyxdragon100

Which world is the being in?

Avatar TLA

( Zuko is 19, all the girl are eighteen)

Zuko, Jin, Katara and Suki were racing throught a dense swamp. They got separated from the other, when Zuko's sister Azula and her two friends Mai and Ty Lee attacked them. They hoped the rest of their friends got away. After an hour of running the four of them stopped to catch theirs breath.

Zuko stood guard, as he let Katara, Jin and Suki rest.

" Do you see them ?" Asked Katara, as she was worried about Aang and Sokka.

Zuko said no, but they shouldn't let their guard down.

" We need to find some shelter and food." Said Suki, as all their supplies where on Appa.

Jin stayed silent, she might be an earthbender, but had no real combat training like either Katara or Suki.

" Your right Suki, it will be dark soon." Said Katara, not liking the idea of them being outside in the dark with Azula on the hunt for them.

Zuko agreed, as he took point.

It was dark when they spotted a large two story building. It looked new, but it was all lone in the middle of clearing in a swamp. This might seem suspicious, but the building didn't look Fire Nation or like any Nation they knew of. They saw lights coming for the building, it was getting cold out so they entered the building.

To their surprised it was a library, which they all thought it was odd. Still better then being outside, they shrugged.

They didn't see anyone else, so they decided to look around. They spilt up, to cover more ground.

Each one search in a different area, soon each got curious and bored. So they pulled out a book and started reading.

Who do you follow and the title of their book ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)