More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by zeppelin28 zeppelin28

What's next?

Ava (Concert Enf+wlw)

Ava couldn't wait to see her favorite band tonight. She had been waiting for weeks to see Broodmother. Ever since she discovered them, she couldn't stop listening to them. She obsessed over the singer too, she was so hot.

Ava was a petite 22 year old ginger with medium length hair. Her best friend Clara, who was also coming with her to the concert, always teased her for her pale skin. She never cared about that though, she was a little more insecure about her small boobs. While Clara teased her pale skin, she always said how cute her little boobs were.

Ava was just stepping out of the shower when she heard Clara knocking on her door. She hastily wraps a towel around her body and rushes to the door. She swings the door open and sees Clara.

Clara stands a few inches above Ava. She has darker skin and is much more "well endowed" than Ava. She long has straight black hair. She also had a lot of tattoos, which made Ava a little jealous since she has none. She looked so good in Her studded corset and mini skirt.

"Avaaaaa, are you trying to sex me up before the show?" says Clara. She reaches for Ava's towel and lifts her hand to see her bare body underneath.

"Clara! I was just getting out of the shower, you're here early." She swats her hand away. Clara walks inside the apartment chuckling. She was always hitting on Ava. Ever since Ava got drunk at that one party, and ended up in her skimpy underwear, Clara has been way too flirty around her. Ava was a virgin, so nobody ever truly saw her naked.

"So do I get to watch you change?"

"Nooooo you don't. You're going to wait here till I'm changed."

"You're no fun." Clara sits down on the living room couch. "I'll try not to flick my bean while I wait."

Ava cringes to that response and goes inside her bedroom, closing the door. She lets her towel pool around her feet and admires her slim, pale naked body in front of her full body mirror. She strokes the skin around her sternum, her tummy, and... her... NO! She pulls her hands away, feeling a little ashamed that her mind was wandering.

She starts to change into her clothes.

How far does she get?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)