More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Who do we follow?

Ava, the single woman in her 40s with a Mommy Kink

I woke up in my lovely but empty apartment in London. I'm always sad when I wake up, because the first thing I feel are the cold sheets of my king sized bed, without a man to hug me, without a baby to take care of. Everything I own, everything I am is like this. Big but empty.

Even my enormous boobs that got me the flattering looks of about every man I can remember are empty since I don't have kids to nurse. When I lived with my father, even he would glance at them since they became C-cups when I was thirteen. Now I am 42 years old and they're E-cups, yet they are firm and don't fall like the shaggy breasts women my age usually have.

Some close friends said my sexy anatomy is a true miracle. I am fleshy and curvy everywhere from top to bottom, through my legs, ass, waist, breast, shoulders and cheeks yet my skin, my muscles and my fat are firm, fresh and strong.

I am a successful women who won herself money and status. Nobody gives me orders since I am the boss in my own company, I left my family long ago and I never got in a serious relationship with a man because I couldn't cope with their need to always feel dominant. But now, my uterus sends me signal. Every time I see a kid I feel this urge down my belly to fill it with a child of mine. This urge to nurse someone, take care of him, help him and have him call me 'mom'.

I talked to my friend Lexi about that and she told me to get on a dating app. I first told her I already did that before and it never worked out but she insisted that I should precise in my bio that I'm looking for a sugar baby.

She told me it was the best way to solve my three problems at once : get a man, have somebody to take care of and eventually have my own baby down the road. I'm near menopause so I can't really be picky right now. That is why I decided to follow my her advice and search for a sugar baby.

Yesterday I created an account on a random dating app, I precise I wanted to date a sugar baby and went to sleep.

I'll take a shower and eat something and then I'll see how that worked out.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)