More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Proguiller Proguiller

Who is the girl who wakes up in this reality?

Ava, a high school senior, at least so far

Ava woke up slowly, keeping her eyes closed, laughing a little at the stupid dream she had had. A reality where some women were treated like slaves and couldn't piss unless they were given an orgasm? Yeah, sure.

She stretched out, stretching her arms, and it was there that she noticed something wrong. Her bed was smaller than she remembered, her hands seemed handcuffed and, to the girl's terror, she was gagged. In fear, she got up and looked around her. Sure enough, her hands were handcuffed, a long chain went to a metal bar on the floor near her 'bed', which was a fairly large dog bed.

She was in a somewhat messy room, clothes thrown on the floor and someone sleeping in the only bed in the room. Also, Ava realized that she was naked. Trying to catch her breath, she thought of a logical explanation that did not come, and when her bladder demanded immediate release accompanied by an arousal that wet her pussy incredibly, the dream returned to her.

It couldn't be, this wasn't possible. But it was, she was in another universe. The day before she had turned 18 and she had celebrated it in style ... and a day later she was tied to a dog bed, naked, someone unknown in bed and wanting to urinate. At last, she noticed her necklace on her neck, it was black, leather and she hugged her skin perfectly, and no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't take it off.

She moved uncomfortably in her place, the chain attached to her handcuffs allowed her to sit up but not get up, the urge to urinate stronger and stronger, she had never had such an alarming need, and her pussy wetter than she had ever been. Someone shifted on the bed, and Ava froze. Who would be her master?

Who is her master?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)