More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bushranger Bushranger

What happened next?

Authors notes

Update 27/03/2024

Added the beginning of branching pathways
Added both slow burn and quick burn pathways to appeal to all
Hoping to start getting people's feedback in the comments
Thinking about starting another story/adding to others but will probably aim to finish at least one of the pathways first.
Still need to re-write Restless Night I'll probably do that next.

Not sure why but the story isn’t appearing in its category but is appearing on the front page in the updated section, if this continues I may need to re publish this in a new story.

Update 23/03/2024

okay so now that the intro has been rewritten I'm going to start on the next chapter and continue the story Expect a few chapters to be pushed through over the next week along with the rewrite of any chapters I find boring after the fact.

**Update** 19/03/2024

plans

Rewriting the introduction is boring and doesn't draw anyone in which I'm going to do now but I'm exhausted so I don't think it will be released today.

Start adding branching pathways to showcase different behaviours the readers want the characters to go...

I have an idea of where I want the shopping trip to look but it's overdone and I want to think of a more interesting storyline

Rewrite the Restless Night chapter it's shit and needs to be more interesting.

At the end of this story, I may rewrite it and add game mechanics but I also may take everything I've learned here and start a new one that is more intuitive for game mechanics i would love to do something like 'Attaining Tenure' but that's far far far far far off and most defiantly another story entirely.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)