More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Damot Damot

What's next?

Authors notes and Writers guide

Hello dear readers,

originally this story was planned as a little distraction from my bigger stories like "Knights of Amra" and "The Fucking Society". I always need some changes once in awhile, I can not write one story without pauses, I need to switch. But I soon realized which potential this story has. I couldn't find any other story about Limblessness on chyoa.com and while writing I realized, how much is possible with this theme.

Because of this, I plan on putting more time and effort into this story.

What is the plan?

First of all, I will continue to develop the story around Edward which is my main plot. At a certain point in the story, there will be a split. One arc will tell a pretty dark S&M theme ( the original idea) another part will tell a lighter " "Consent and nymphomania" theme. There might be more splits of the storyline on the way, but I don´t know yet.

Beside the Edward story, I plan on telling more stories from the start in which the circumstances are different than those in the Edward story. In the Introduction chapter, I intentionally did not tell much about who Sarah is and who she knows, so there could be different back stories and scenarios in chapter two.

For now, I concentrate on Edward, but I will tell other stories later on.

Writers guide

And that´s where you come in. This story is moderated and Co-Writers are very welcome with a few conditions:

  1. You can tell any story you like with Sarah as the main character or a completely different intro and a completely different main character. It can be straight, gay or anything else but it has to be about limblessness. I have no problem with partial limblessness. The main character could have arms but no legs for example.
  2. If you like to contribute, please start at chapter two and tell your own story. Please don´t add to my story arc unless I explicitly ask you to, because I would like to have my arc for my self. ( i am a bit of a story control freak ;)
  3. I know that my writing isn´t perfect or even very good, because of the fact that I am no native speaker but never the less I try to ensure some quality standards in this story. If you contribute, please do not write to many small chapters, try to write at least 500 words per chapter. (I know, I do these small chapters a lot my self, but that's for game mode stories. Here it is all about storytelling.)
  4. There will be no game mode in this story but if desired, I can turn on customisation.

Two last thoughts: Don´t be offended by all these restrictions, I would really love to see this story develope with the community but I think it is better to be clear from the beginning. Because of this, my very last comment is this: I know I do a lot of mistakes and thanks to Grammarly it got a lot better, but if you see something very wrong or you spot too many mistakes, please tell me. Also, tell me if a formulation is very unusual or wrong so I can improve my English.

P.S. Ah yes, and of cause I like "Likes" very much, every writer does. They are if you will, our payment.

Have fun. :)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)