More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by v9 v9

How does Ed change his fate?

Authors Notes (Spoilers)

I have been writing this story for a number of years and it remains unfinished.
I used to have a long commute when I would write but a lot in my life and the world has changed since then.
There are some things I would change in this story because I didn't plan parts out well enough and sometimes it's hard to remember what you've written when you come back after a year or so (Nyomi or Nyomai). Then you reread the story, tidy some things up and notice the problem with the pacing of the story and other flaws.

The MC is a teenager, hapless and extremely flawed. He travelled to change himself and it didn't really work because he's much the same person as the one who left. He has more life experience and stories but sadly it hasn't really changed him as much as he'd like. Although I did have the idea for a storyline where a woman turned up claiming to be his wife.

What I've attempted to write is a story where the MC does eventually get his shit together. This involves him being quite weak willed at times with aim of being "the man". I've written power fantasises and they're fun but they're easy mode and I wanted to challenge myself by writing something where the guy doesn't just whip out his massive schlong and the women drop to their knees in awe.

Something else I've tried to include are consequences. You fuck a married woman, her husband isn't going to be happy if he finds out. You get her pregnant and the world turns upside down. You fuck your best friends mom and he's probably going to be pissed but maybe if she's an ex-porn star he was brought up to be liberal about sex. You fuck an ebony MILF and her son might react badly leading to fights and police interference. Although I should have written that so that Nyomi was under MCs debt to spare her son from jail.

The MC is either white or mixed race as I purposefully left out the ethnicity of his dad. This was my get out of jail free card about anything regarding Idris. Fetishising black guys isn't my thing but are a large part of porn and other stories on Chyoa. Idris is a version of the MC from those stories where the black guy waves his "massive schlong" around and women drop to their knees. In some paths MC wins, in others Idris wins. I abandoned the storyline where Idris is killed because BLM happened and it seemed too political to continue. There was a vague storyline about MC "comforting" Idris's daughter as she searched for her "missing" dad but that seemed a bit dark.

The story deals with the loss of the MCs mum half way through the story and his mums boyfriend being an asshole before and after the event. I got fed up reading stories about guys wanting to fuck their mums and wanted to have a MC who loved his mum as a normal son. The MC wants to do "the right thing" and respect his mum however when a parent doesn't do what the adult child wants it is complicated. Confronting a parent about their choice of partner doesn't always go the way the child hopes. I was trying to avoid MC storming off saying "I don't like the bad man" but he ended up doing that because otherwise I felt scenes would be too claustrophobic and just have him repeatedly listen to Idris have sex with his mum and other women.

Not knowing the "correct path" leads the MC to indecision which leads to inaction and MC largely reacting to situations. That combined with attempting to write stronger women moved all the power from MC to the women around him which has stripped him of much of his personality but as we enter the third act I'm aiming for him to take more control of his life.

Depending on the storyline the aim is to have Ed develop into becoming a personal trainer, male escort, Onlyfans creator with local MILFS in your area or pimp for the MILFs.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)