More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Neiro Neiro

What's next?

Authors Note

Hello!

Thanks for reading Futanari Ghouls of Tokyo. This story is a primarily futa-on-male (although all futa categories are allowed) story that takes place inside the universe of the manga/anime Tokyo Ghoul by Sui Ishida.

If you're unfamiliar with the series, I've included a very small explanation of the premise of the series in a chapter linked below. Also, consider checking the series out (the manga at least, the anime tends to worsen as it goes on but season 1 is still very good).

I'd like to use this chapter to explain my plans for this series and to give a brief rundown of the two threads I plan to work on. I plan to create two different threads myself, but will allow anyone to add a chapter if it meets the guidelines I've included in the writing guidelines section when you go to create a new chapter. For at least one of the threads, The Anteiku Storyline, I plan to include some level of non-sexual storytelling, and the thread will have an actual ending. Although this thread may split into two or three different endings (depending on how I feel), I have no plans to make it any more extensive than that.

If other people have contributed to this story there may be more diverging paths in the Anteiku Storyline and more threads for you to initially choose from, but the two that I, Neiro, the original author, first started worked on are _The Anteiku Storyline _and the Slutneki Storyline. A brief description of these threads can be found below. Thanks again for reading, and enjoy the story ;)

The Anteiku Storyline:

This thread will be equal parts story and sex. I plan to follow the general progression of the original story of Tokyo Ghoul, however I will be making many modifications and changes to this story as I see fit. It also probably wont be as long as the original series. Since this is a more story-driven thread, there will be more character development and chapters that are entirely non-sexual. Additionally, although Kaneki will have sex with many of the female ghouls he encounters, I do plan for the thread to feature some characters more heavily than others, and for there to be a romance plot in the thread (with Touka as you might expect). This romance will also feature some Male-on-Futa scenes as well. Despite how I may have portrayed it, this story will still have plenty of purely sex-based chapters and scenarios. I also plan to work more on this thread than on the other, and update it more regularly.

Slutneki Storyline:

As you may have guessed from the title, this storyline is far less character and plot based, and much more smut based. It'll essentially be just a collection of one shots of Kaneki getting fucked by various futa ghouls with very loose connection between each chapter. This chapter will also be less strict about the original story of Tokyo Ghoul. Characters who are originally not ghouls or half-ghouls may show up as ghouls in this thread (looking at you Akira), and the level of realism in the circumstances that lead to sex will essentially be completely ignored. The requirements I'll have for other chapters to be added to this thread will also be much lower. Poor quality writing and more nonsensical or obscene ideas will be much more welcome (although I still have my limits).

Just one last logistical thing, I'll be referring to Kaneki as Kaneki Ken, even though this is Japanese arrangement of his name, and I'm not Japanese. It's mostly due to familiarity with him being called Kaneki, instead of Ken. So when writing, I will refer to him as Kaneki, not Ken.

For the last time, thanks for reading, providing feedback, and maybe even adding your own chapters.

- Neiro

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)