More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by femdom_sporty femdom_sporty

Which team do you get assigned to?

Authors Note (contains spoilers)

I apologize for the delay. I'm working on a bigger chapter that has multiple overlapping storylines. Should be fun once I'm able to finish it but real life keeps getting in the way of this writing. In the meantime, below is what you can generally expect to happen along each storyline (spoilers below):

Cheerleading: Amber likes to keep things interesting and will explore multiple kinks, both as dom and sub. Other cheerleaders will occasionally get their way with you too.

Women's hockey: Jocelyn will present you opportunity for a more normal couple with some kink sprinkled in. Jackie's desires always result in a femdom relationship. Either has potential for threesomes and you joining the Men's hockey team.

Assistant to the Director: This will have multiple MILF interactions with the director and other staff. Expect some international travel further down the line.

Women's Football: You can expect to be used by multiple members of the women's football team. However, you will be sent out frequently as a member of Miranda's harem.

Softball: This will be the route with the most machine fucking for those who like that. The end results has not fully been fleshed out yet.

President's Spy: If you reach this storyline, it will present opportunities for you to interact with the Men's football team and staff and any parties they may attend. You may also see yourself playing some snaps for the men's football team. However, expect Ashley to exert her will on you from time to time.

Resistance: This storyline will eventually be weaved into most of the stories above. It's fairly intricate and may take some time to do so.

Any other authors are welcome to add their own branches. Please roughly try to follow the guidance above if you do so. You're also welcome to add an entirely new branch if you want to add in a new sport.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)