More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Hexxet Hexxet

How will the Party start off?

Authors Note & Characters & General Stuff

Hello Hexxet here,

I'm the author of "Office Party" and I'm rewriting my comic as a CHYOA Story so people might add some interesting fan fiction :).

Note that the main story starts kinda slow, but it will get hotter. When I've finished writing more chapters, I'll probably will add a shortcut to the spicier chapters.

Note that this is a Mind Control based Story, so if you decide to write a chapter to this story please keep that in mind. Though of course, chapters just for character development are fine. Also, if you decide to write, please use some software for spellchecking and try to fix at least the underlined words, to keep the quality of your text up ;) (I'm doing the same).

Also, it is absolutely fine to branch off at any point of the story and introduce some Magic Item and create a Magic Control Spin off chapter. (So you do not necessarily need to stick to the original Hypnotic triggers instilled at the party but for example introduce a magic potion or a universal remote control ;)).

Furthermore, I'm planning to provide image content for the whole cast of "Office Party", but it might take a while and I will probably keep creating those while I continue the main branch of the story. My standard images can be found on my Deviant Art Site: https://www.deviantart.com/hexxet/gallery/80738599/resources

All images form the resource gallery there can be used in this CHYOA story or for Office Party fan-fic in general :)

Note that you do not need to use my images, just textual chapters are fine as well, but if you want to, feel free :)

For possible hardcore images, I'll come up with a solution soon (hopefully) ;)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)