More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by talesofswamppoint talesofswamppoint

Who are you on the ship?

Author notes

I’ve been writing this story for a while now and I never took the time to really invite any writer who wants to participate in the story. If any writers found the setting of the story interesting and want to participate in making the story grow with new characters or exploring branches left unattended feel free to do it. As of now I have no real plan. I’m writing what I feel like at the moment don’t be afraid to bump something I may have a plan.

The story revolved around the resort with the strange game. During the game, the protagonist may be submitted to change both physical and mental. At first, I had planned to introduce the whole set of stats for each character, but I found it was too heavy to follow up and the site is not programmed for frequent stats changes. The character could see their stats when they look at their watch. I’m wondering if I’m going to create a branch that follows the stats of the characters. I’ll see what the community think about that. Give me your comment about where the story should go and if you want to write go ahead. If you want you may add pictures to your threads. I don’t mind as long it serves the story.

Tales of Swamp Point

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)