More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SynapseFusion SynapseFusion

What's next?

Author’s note

I intended this to be a quick one-sitting piece but I still ended up with two thousand words. I had to change its title to “A Realistic and Boring Origin of the Freeuse Law” specifically adding the word boring. I wanted it to sound like something from a textbook and not like my usual, “this is just a description of a uniform policy but I’ll write it through a perverted lens”. Nope, it is supposed to read like an academic text.

I just needed a break from writing my arcton adventures. I couldn’t seem to find the right angle on one particular story. Yes, I am that nerd who writes to take a break from writing.

An idea I had playing around my head for a while now is, how fictional freeuse societies get started and I want to tackle it in a realistic way. We all know the genre and the common tropes associated with it. I had one take on it. One ask for suspension of disbelief and I’ll follow it up with the rest of the dominoes. I knew I had to hit all the usual tropes to make my take worthwhile.

  • Everyone is fuckable
  • There are no stds
  • No one says no
  • No minors can join in
  • Nudity everywhere
  • Sex in public is allowed
  • Everything is sexualized
  • Objectification is praised
  • is practiced
  • Sex is as common as handshakes
  • …and the setting of the worlds are typically ideal

So here it is and I hope you like it.

Did I miss any other major tropes? Let me know. This story is open for anyone who’d want to play in this sandbox.

-syd

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)