More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Free Body Diagram Free Body Diagram

Is anyone waiting for you?

Author’s Notes

This story was written to be a complete CHYOA from start to finish with the endings dependent on reader choices. Be sure to turn on Game Mode to make use of the variables. A brief description of them is below.

fdom: Level of your friend’s dominance in the relationship. How confident she is.

farousal: Level of your friend’s arousal. How sexually charged she is by the time of the show.

mcdom: Main Character’s dominance in the relationship. How confident he is.

There is a hidden variable “perform” which measures how well the MC’s friend does in her burlesque act. Depending on the score of your variables you may have access to more than one ending.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I hope you enjoy. This is my first time writing a more complex story from start to finish so please let me know if there are any issues with the variables or errors in the text.

Currently the Solo route has half of the endings complete. I will be adding in the Afterparty options and the Stay home (solo) options later.

I am also planning two more routes, one where the MC has a girlfriend and another where he has a boyfriend and is bi. If you have ideas for additional endings you would like to see just put them in the comments and I’ll see if I can make them fit.

Guide:

If you’re looking to achieve a particular score or are stuck looking for a way to some of the endings I’ve roughly laid out how the choices affect the scoring below. Options are listed by their chapter titles.

Raise fdom – Be Positive, Moves, Audience, Yes Lustful, Stay Home (solo)

Lower fdom – Be Harsh, Story, Yes Friendly,

Raise farousal – Be Positive, Be Constructive, Story, Audience, Yes Friendly, Yes Lustful, Go Alone (solo)

Lower farousal – Be Harsh, Be Unsure, Costume, Unsure Don’t Know Enough

Raise mcdom – Be Harsh, Be Constructive, Moves, Costume, Story, Yes Friendly, Go Alone (solo)

Lower mcdom – Be Positive, Be Unsure, Audience, Yes Lustful, Unsure Don’t Know Enough

Raise perform – Be Constructive, Moves, Costume, Story, Audience, Yes Friendly

Lower perform – Be Harsh, Be Unsure, Unsure Don’t Know Enough

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)