More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Ulap38 Ulap38

What are the Kleins doing now?

Author's Notes

The bits of personality and sexual preferences are meant to be guides, not straitjackets. I do ask that you keep characters' core personalities faithful and consistent.

Also, while I have no personal objection to erotica in general, I would ask that if you want to write chapters for this story that you don't do so here. The Kleins are a close, tight-knit family, but not in that way. Same with the Oliveiras. Now if you want to introduce original characters who are in that kind of relationship to the story, that's different and I may be more inclined to accept it if it's well-written. For the most part though I would prefer there not be any in this story. Aside from that, basic CHYOA rules apply. Also, no scenes please. That kind of act is the epitome of what the Kleins hate as their philosophy is one of freedom and choice. Roleplay is fine, as long as it's established by both parties that it's not actual .

I've decided that I'd actually prefer to sue 3rd person perspective for the writing style as I think works easier with this many characters. Sorry for any confusion.

Have fun!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)