More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by fischch fischch

Where does she head?

Author's Notes

This 'chapter' will have all sorts of information. Summaries of the branches, progress updates, and direct notes from me to the audience.

Comments are appreciated. I'm curious as to how others like my writing, and also won't mind a critique of grammar or word choice, as I don't have an editor and probably could have done some things better. Let me know what your favorite parts of the story are, and maybe I'll focus or expand on them. Thanks.

This story in general will probably have bad ends. Not like fatal (with the exception of a possible future concept involving vore/digestion) but with the possibility of Alison being unable to escape, leaving her to be trapped and used by the plants for the rest of her life, with no hope of escape.

-Central Building: This is planned to be one of the longer branches, with 3 characters navigating their way through the building to find escape. It's planned to be sort of like a horror story, with a variety of plants that trap or hunt the characters before having their way with them. In development, will probably add chapters after I finish Dome 8 and 7.

-Dome 7: This story will focus on plants with large phallic heads, which will essentially stretch Alison holes to extremes. In development, will be focused on after Dome 8 gets close to finished.

-Dome 8: This branch was the first to be written. Tentacle like plants will invade her body, eventually going all the way through. She will end up being suspended, every one of her holes filled, creating an unequal symbiotic relationship where the vines give her air and nutrition, while she gives them shelter and nutrition. She will become like a part of the plant, an extension, and will have to come to terms with this fate. In Progress, likely will add between 2-6 more chapters before it's finished.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)