More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Transmigrator Transmigrator

If wishes were horses...

Author's Notes

Hi, I'm Transmigrator. If you're here then you've likely already read a few chapters of my story. It's my first time writing something like this, although I'm no stranger to composing smut. Thank you for taking the time to read my work and I hope you enjoy it very much. If you like what you see please leave a like on the appropriate chapters and feel free to leave comments, feedback or constructive criticism.

This is intended to be a Futanari on Male (femboy) story set in an alternate universe. It's being deliberately left ambiguous if Adrian's wish on the star has caused the introduction of futanari (retroactively) or if they were there right under his nose all along. So that being said it's possible I will incorporate some more fantasy or science-fictiony elements to this at some point. For the time being I mean to focus on the main pathway and, if I keep an interest in writing this, work on a branch at a time until it's a tangled with plenty of options.

My current plan is for Adrian to end up with his best friend (Fern) or perhaps one of the characters that has already been introduced or will be shortly. As I figure how to do things on CHYOA I will likely include a few side stories as we go along. There are no plans to add game elements or customization to it at this time, if ever. I've already labeled the story for planned kinks, but I will add more as I go along to keep it as concise a list as possible.

I find it gratifying to know that people are enjoying my work and I will be more likely to extend branches that have good feedback so please take advantage of the Like feature and make constructive comments when you want to share your own thoughts.

If you want to suggest content to me please do so via comments here or on an appropriate branch. I will see it sooner or later. Thanks again for reading my story!

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)