More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Zanzibar Zanzibar

Flashback time?

Author's Notes - feel free to ignore this chapter!

Hello, and thanks for taking a minute to read my notes about this story.

The first thing to say is that really, it’s going to be best if you use game mode for this. I aim to make it so that various options are unavailable until you have been through various other things in the story, and built up enough value in the ‘Wordsmith’ score. Also there will be some interactions with characters, both positive and negative, which will affect parts of the story later on. Without game mode active, some of these story elements will inevitably not make sense, as the default text may refer to the options which you didn’t take.

However, I know what it’s like. Sometimes I can’t be bothered with game mode and I just prefer to read the bits I want to read. So where I can, instead of doing alternate text within a chapter, I’ll do alternate chapters so you can hopefully pick the one which makes sense. Just bear in mind that without game mode it won’t work quite the way I meant it to, but I’ll do my best to keep it all lined up for anybody who doesn’t want to worry about scores.

I plan to update the scores used in the game here, in case anybody wants to add bits to the story later on. Here is what I have so far:

Wordsmith: Just a value, which starts at 1 in the introduction and increases based on choices made.

Male: True or False, to keep bits of text lined up if the two main paths converge at all.

Female: True or False, as above.

Rachel: True or False, depending on whether you are nice or mean to Rachel.

At the end of Rachel's introduction you could have scored between 1 and 4 Wordsmith points.

The following are for the flashbacks early on in the story. They will only be available if the character score is 0, ie, you haven't read this flashback yet. Also they have 'Wordsmith' requirements, so in order to access Emily and Miss Painter you are going to need to make choices which raise this score.

Becky (friend): A value of 0 (not met her yet), 1 (you fuck Becky (including oral)) or 2 (you don't fuck Becky) - The Becky flashback will always be available in game mode, but if this is the first flashback you read, the options to fuck Becky won't be available. You need more Wordsmith points than you can amass after just the intro with Rachel, so if this is the first flashback the furthest you can get Becky to go is to show you her pussy. There are 2 Wordsmith points available from Becky, so if this is the first flashback you could have 6 points by now.

Carol (ex girlfriend): A value of 0 (not met her yet), 1 (you make her your ) or 2 (anything but making her your ) - This flashback requires a Wordsmith score of at least 3, so will be available if you raise this score early on, or after the Becky flashback. You can make her your if this is the second flashback you read (you need just 7 points for this option), but you will need to have maxed out your Wordsmith so far. If this is your first flashback, you won't have enough Wordsmith to make her obey you. There are 2 Wordsmith points available in this flashback.

Susan (ex wife): A value of 0 (not met her yet), 1 (mean to her) or 2 (nice to her) - This flashback requires a Wordsmith score of at least 4, so won't be available until other flashbacks have been completed, unless you nailed the introduction.

Alice (babysitter): A value of 0 (not met her yet), 1 (mean route) or 2 (nice route) - This flashback requires a Wordsmith score of at least 5, so won't be available until other flashbacks have been completed

Emily (gym bunny): A value of 0 (not met her yet), 1 (mean route) or 2 (nice route) - This flashback requires a Wordsmith score of at least 6, so won't be available until other flashbacks have been completed

Miss Painter (teacher): A value of 0 (not met her yet), 1 (mean route) or 2 (nice route) - This flashback requires a Wordsmith score of at least 8, so won't be available until other flashbacks have been completed.

That’s it so far – I’ll update this as I go along…

I hope you enjoy it!

Zanzibar x

Back to the Introduction?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)