More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by nobodyspecial2324 nobodyspecial2324

What is Valerie's mission?

Author's Notes & Suggestions

General

  • Several readers have asked me what the characters look like.
    The answer: they have no canon appearance. Attractiveness is different for everyone, and everyone is attractive in their own way. I leave specific appearance details out as much as possible so readers can fill in the gaps with their imagination.
  • Images of clothing with models in them are there for illustrative purposes. The models in the images do not represent the canon look of the characters.
  • Usually, the 'good endings' are what I consider canon for future story arcs. These are the ones that get an epilogue, and links to the next chapter. I consider other branches to be "what ifs".
  • Stories that inspired this story

I would love it if you

  • Leave comments with about future missions, scenarios or suggestions on where the plot should go next.
  • Give constructive criticism about about my writing style or correct a grammatical mistake I made.
  • Add new chapters or endings to existing stories.

Chapter 1
Erotic thriller set in a large mansion with a party.
Main branch complete, might flesh out small side branches.

Chapter 2
An erotic story written like an action movie. I don't know if it's good, but I welcome feedback.
Main branch complete, might add a captured branch.

Chapter 3
A flashback chapter, giving backstory for Valerie, why she is good friends with Iris, her dynamic with Hawk and introduce Anya to readers.
All branches complete.

Chapter 4
A rescue mission. Feedback welcome on Valerie's suit and how she lost it - was it too convoluted? Or should there be more of this kind of thing in the future?

Chapter 5
I tried to write a voyeuristic scene in this one, along with advancing the state of a few key characters (no spoilers here). I'm hoping this will give them more personality for future chapters, as they come to grips with what has happened to them. What do you think - were the developments interesting? What would you like to see?

Chapter 6
A simple scene with four branches, the most I've done in any chapter yet. It introduces the main villain for the next large story arc over multiple chapters.

Chapter 7
My longest chapter yet! I took a break in the middle, which honestly helped me a lot in coming up with a good direction for the story.

Chapter 7.1
Detailed chapter/side story discussion here.

Chapter 8
This one introduced a new character as I continue to expand the cast. I particularly liked the erotic scenes here and the dynamic between Valerie and Eva, and the ending vote was fun to do.

Chapter 9
Brainstorming

Likes, favorites and comments encourage me. Please do that if you like what I write.

Thanks for reading!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)