More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tallwoodx2 tallwoodx2

What is Harry's new life?

Author's Note

Yeah, Sorry about this but I want to be clear on how I want this to go, So Listen Up!!!

First: Anyone and Everone can join this story and take it wherever they want, seriously I want you all to give it your best shot! the story's free to update and I'm honestly really interest to see where you take this!

Second: the intro is lightly based off another stroy, one that hasen't updated in year and I'm not even sure if the Author is still online; at least on that site at anyrate. the story's called Slaves of Konoha and is a Harry Potter and Naruto crossover on AdultFanFiction, quick note: its a futa on male story that does not follow the chyoa guideline. you've been warned. It's not a bad story, if a tad to harsh on Harry and Naruto for my tastes, seriously even by their Mothers - not a fan. As for the lightly based off part? well Harry dies, meets Lily and is reincanated due to her actions, thats about it the rest is mine. The original is both shorter and longer due to having a part before rather than what I did but I wanted to leave Harry's origins a free for you all to play with and how you want it to impact the story. Oh and I totally stole the bathtub from Slaves as well, not the sunken part, just the tub, I just like the look of sunken baths.

Third: other than keeping Harry reasonably in character, I want him to be Harry not a oc with his name, go nuts: au, crossover, time travel, whatever! its a free for all! other than Harry and the stuff on the side feel free to do write ever you want.

Fourth: and lastly, and most Importantly: Have Fun and Enjoy the Story!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)