More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by diaperslut diaperslut

Who is this new house mate? Sister, cousin, stranger, co-worker?

Author's Note

Sorry there's so many unfinished paths. I usually have to be in a mood to write porn and I do have other projects I'm working on. My plan is to eventually finish all the paths currently there and I don't have any new ideas for housemates, so, I'll be working towards endings, now. As you may have guessed, most of the archs will end pretty much with her getting pregnant. I might write a little bit about her life when she goes back to work or as a mother, but probably not much. The Series is "House Mating" so, once she's been mated, that will be the end of the line.

Fret not. There is First Mates which I also would like to work on. Also, I am thinking about maybe doing Mate Housing series which will be pretty much the same as House Mating, but see Katey with a nice 8-inch cock fucking her new housemates. (And a couple other ideas.) (See what I did there? It's Mate Housing instead of House Mating because the roles are reversed. Sorry.) If you'd like that idea, leave a like. If you have any suggestions, don't be afraid to make them. (Areving, you literally kept suggesting things I was already planning. It was great!)

One idea I had, as well, was that each person should have one thread where Katie's a bit and other where she's slutty. But, then I just liked the idea of her being an obedient, super submissive slut in the end, so that's what she's become. (Also, I totally forgot Zoe took like two weeks in the main story for Katie to go into heat. I'm glad I shortened that. Makes it bit more interesting. I think I did that with Zoe 'cause she was a total stranger and I was much more comfortable writing a sex scene after they had spent more time with each other than a couple minutes. This isnt a Disney cartoon. It's kind of fun to go back through and see her evolution.) Anyways, just thought I'd throw this in here to let everyone know what's going on. Also, if, when I'm done with this, you guys would like it to go public, and write your own ideas, leave a comment here. I think I'd have to talk to a dev, but I'd be okay with that.

Alright. Anyways, please, continue fapping.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)