More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Brickhouse Brickhouse

Who Is Our Trailblazer?

Aurora Hughes, 24, Blind Woman

From birth Aurora was blind, many people across the world are born with certain difficulties, for Aurora it was her ability to see. Credit to her mother and father though, as they loved and supported her, making sure she was properly educated and looked after, without being pressured into any particular role. From a young age however she'd grown interested in models, the kind that pose in front of cameras. She'd taught herself the colours of various make-ups, by their textures and scents, this was in no small part due to her other senses being heightened by the lack of one.

Furthermore when she was a child she made friends with a girl called Maria Farrell, very kind, very thoughtful, the pair were always side by side. Maria was as Aurora would joke her "Seeing-eye friend" as she'd help her with pretty much anything that required a working pair of eyes, like subtle differences between make-up that Aurora couldn't quite pick up with her nose. Maria even helped her friend on her first date, though it ended up being more of a double date, that did end up making it's way to a bedroom, but they wouldn't say they like eachother like that or anything. Sure they've shared a bed, but there was a guy there. Sure they've helped the other get off more than once, but that doesn't count they were listening to porn.

Groaning herself awake, Aurora stretched her limbs to shake the sleep off, her hands pushing through soft covers, bare feet and legs feeling mattress. She could feel the warmth of the sun streaming onto her face and chest. She'd gone to sleep wearing a t-shirt, there was a brand on the front but the print used was too smooth to determine any details apart from 'circular' aside from that, nothng else. Sitting herself up Aurora straightened her hair out, Maria had told her that her hair looked best straight. Well she could feel that's how it wanted to fall anyways, it fell just to her shoulders, so even with just her hands it wouldn't be too hard to tame her bedhead.

Getting to her feet she took a moment to orient herself, she knew the apartment like the back of her hand, didn't even need her cane to get around the place since she trusted Maria and her OCD to keep the floors clear of unknown obstructions. Confident in her facing, Aurora made her way through into the kitchen and dining room. The floors were cold underfoot, wooden floor panels, then tiles, it sent a slight shiver up her spine. Slight crunching...no that was chewing...

"Good morning Maria!" Chimed Aurora as she headed to the table, leaning against it a little. Oak wood, hard surface...expensive table.

"Hey Aurora...you know it doesn't hurt to put pants on right?" Chuckled Maria before putting another mouthful of what sounded like cereal into her mouth.

"Oh it does, allergies you know. Besides it's not like you're complaining...and for all I know you could be bottomless yourself" She shot back, lightly biting her lip with a cheeky smile.

"I could be naked, you'd never know~" Her seeing-eye friend pointed out with another amused chuckle. Something clicked with Aurora with those words though, a thought she hadn't really had before... "Anyway, want me to get you some cereal?"

"...huh? Oh, sure yeah" The offer shook Aurora from her train of thought a little, as she took a seat in her usual spot.

"Something wrong?" Maria was always quick to figure when something was up, be it a moment of sadness or simply a distraction or thought taking a moment longer to process.

"No...no I don't think so?" She was unsure, lightly tapping her thighs with her index fingers. Reaching forwards when she heard the quiet clatter of ceramic and spoon in front of her "Actually I...can I ask you something that might be inappropriate for a breakfast conversation? Sexually so, I mean"

There was a palpable silence, Aurora knew that she could be very too the point sometimes, but even she knew that a topic like that would be a surprise. So she let the moment hang, let Maria process, and took a mouthful of her cereal. At least it was tasty, Cheerios probably, or a store brand that tasted just as good.

"Sure" Her reply was short, abrupt, to be expected.

"This might be a little impulsive but...you're aware of people who get pleasure out of being seen naked right? That or being seen in compromising situations" Aurora explained, trying to stay a little clinical to keep Maria on focus

"I- Yes, exhibitionists. Why? Where are you going with this?"

"Well because when you said that you 'could' be naked and I'd never know hit me in the kink I never knew I had..." Her clinical tone broke down a little bit as she admitted to Maria and herself that the thought running through her head just then was extremely hot.

"...wow, I didn't even mean to- So you want me to get naked? We've seen or touched eachother naked before though. You know every inch of my body" Stammered Maria. It was true, between bathing together and other less innocent activities Aurora had put her hands on every part of her friend's body, making her aware that Maria had a wonderfully firm figure, that of an athlete.

"Very true. But what if I were naked?" Aurora suggested, biting her lip harder now "I would have no idea if there were people watching me, eyes on me that I'd only be aware of if they spoke or you tell me..."

"I think I understand now, that...that does sound pretty fun. But why are you telling ME about it?"

"Because for one you're my literal best friend, two I need help researching where I can do something like that and three...you're my seeing-eye friend, I need you to look after me~" Aurora finished, adding a flirtatious tone when she mentioned her friend's nickname.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)