More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Is anyone in the bathroom

Aunt Vicky comes to visit

Erik had just sat down and began browsing the interne for his favorite porn before he heard his front door begin to open. Oppening the door he heard his mother talking to another woman. They joking with one another laughing as they entered the living room. “Erik! Aunt Vicky’s here...come say hi!” Laura shouted. Erik closed tabs and walked out to the front room. Adjusting himself in the hallway, Erik had mastered the art of hiding his boner as all highschoolers have.

Turning the corner he was met by his mother and his aunt Vicky, they were identical twins, the only way to tell them apart was the highlights on Vicky’s bangs. They were both dress as if ready to go to the beach. Matching bikini tops and sun dresses. Their sexy plump bodies filled their clothing a bit too much. This surprised Erik as he usually saw his mom in more modest appeal. However he found them as both very attractive curvy women, although he thought it was wrong he couldn’t help but feel his erection press against his belt.

“Hi Aunty it’s great to see you...what are you two going?” Erik asked.

“Vicky showed me a hidden fresh water spring in the hills,” Laura responded.

“We wanted to see if you wanted to go!” Vicky continued.

“That sounds awesome, lets go!” Erik answered.

“Alright go get your things together while we chat,” Laura smiled.

Erik walked back to his room and grabbed a towel and swim trunk. Then changed his T-shirt to a tank top. He slipped on some flip flops and crept into the bathroom to ‘go’ before heading out. “This is gonna be awesome,” he thought. “I hope its not too crowded. Mom did say it was hid...” he was cut off by hearing his mother talking with her sister.

“I don’t know Vicky he’s never done that before,” Laura said.

“Come ooooon, he’s so cute. And you saw the way he was looking at us,” Vicky argued, “His eyes were huge when he was in here...and I think I saw that he was hard.”

“Well I just don’t want to scare him. If you think we can convince him to have some fun with us, we’ll try. B-but we should go slow at first.” Laura said.

“Oh gosh I can’t wait to feel him pressed between us.” Vicky said giggling.

“What? Are these two planning to seduce me?” Erik thought finishing up in the restroom.

“Yeah it will be like when we were young...remember how we used to play with each other, cumming several times in each other. That was so hot.” Laura reminisced.

*Giggle Oh I do...you feeling frisky?” Vicky replied.

“A little bit...” Laura teased her sister.

Their conversation came to a halt. Being curious Erik openned the door quietly and crept through the hallway to see what was up. Peeking his head around the corner he witnessed the hottest thing he had ever seen. His mom and Aunt were making out hard on couch. Their tongues danced amongst each other’s making wet slopping noises, while their bare skin stuck together push out from the intimate pressure. Erik realized he may get caught if one of them opened their eyes and quietly walked back to his room.

“Oh fuck that was rediculous...Mom and Aunt Vicky are so sexually charged. Maybe...no it’s wrong I can’t think of them that way. But they’re obviously into it, I’ll just see what happens today. Fuck...what I would do to be in between them like Vicky was saying.” Erik thought to himself. “Okay I have to calm down, I can’t walk out with a huge boner.

Erik managed to calm himself down enough to hide everything. He left his room making sure to audibly close the door behind him so that those two would know to relax. He walked out to the front room just as they were walking outside. Laura look back at Erik while walking out the door.

“Alright Erik we’ll be in the car, could you grab an extra bottle of sun screen before you come out.” Laura said smiling at her son. She was very red in the face and her plump curvy body was a bit shiny, clearly from sweating on her sister.

“K...” Erik answered running back in the bathroom. He grabbed the sunscreen and left to his mom’s car.

On their way, do they make any stops?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)