More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by AsianFam AsianFam

Characters

Audrey

Audrey is a young high school student going to the James Madison High School in Springfield.

She is senior currently trying to get through high school as fast as possible. Audrey is a short, thin built girl standing at around 5'3, with long silk-like, brunette hair reaching down to her mid back. She has a nice set on her with a pair of B cup breasts, and finishing it off with a small, round, tight ass.

At school she is known for being quite verbal and harsh to other students even though she is a hard working student. She's always been one to go to late night parties and she just wants to leave high school so she won't have any responsibilities. (Yes i copied this from the first chapter lmfao)

She's going through high school with a select handful of close friends like Nathan and Jessica. Both she has known for years, basically since she was a kid. On the other hand she doesn't have the greatest relationship with the football team, especially on of their star players, Jake. From them it is a daily barrage of verbal, physical and even sexual harassment, although nothing that pushes the line far enough to report, which would be an even bigger hassle.

Back? Or to her first appearance?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)