More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by eternalpandaman eternalpandaman

What's next?

Audrey and The Community College Crisis!

I was a pretty regular college student with a regular group of friends. One of them was really cute, and I had a huge crush on her. Her name was Audrey Scherman. She was pretty shy, which is why I was surprised when she showed up to our usual spot in the cafeteria completely naked. She didn't have a thing on, even her small feet were bare. She looked embarrassed.

"What's going on?" I asked. "Why are you naked? You're not supposed to be here."

She just blushed and squirmed, trying to hide her pale, cute body. "I- I don't know!" she looked frustrated. "I just.....I kind of woke up here, at school....no clothes....fuck I'm naked at school!"

At this point, I felt like I should help her out. "Well that's fine! Come on let's get you dressed." I helped her put some clothes on.

Which is why it was shocking when they immediately flew back off of her body, leaving her nude again. "What the hell man?! You're supposed to give me something to wear, not the opposite!" She was getting louder and angrier with every second.

I put a hand on her bare shoulder, which was slightly exciting. I'd always wanted to see her naked. But I tried to be helpeful. "I did....I tried to dress you, Audrey...it didn't work."

I saw her face turn from anger to shock as she started screaming. The cafeteria, the whole school, everyone was staring at us, so I quickly wrapped her up in my jacket and pulled her away. I was already regretting it.

"FUCK YOUuuuuuu!" Her voice echoed throughout the room. She covered her ears as tears welled up in her eyes.

I put my hand on her shoulder, but she yanked it off and sent it flying, before bursting into loud sobbing.

I waited for her to calm down a bit. "A...Are you ok?"

She looked at me with sad eyes. "No...I'm not...."

She said in a quiet voice. "I'm fucking ass naked and I can't put clothes on. And I'm at school, and you're seeing me..." She burst into tears.

I picked her up and carried her to the nearest empty bathroom.

After she calmed down a bit, I asked her. "Why were you naked?"

She looked at me confused.

She huffed. "In case you don't notice, I'm still naked. Ugh...I just remember waking up outside the cafeteria. I was terrified.....I saw you sitting down....I had to work up the nerves to approach. I just...I trust you, ok?"

I felt a bit happy that she trusted me that much. And also a little guilty, but on the bright side, I had seen her naked.

And it seemed like she was stuck naked, at least for now.

"Well, trust me. We'll get you out of this eventually." I said.

She smiled, but it was a pretty sad smile. "Thanks...I'm sorry for swearing at you. I'm just scared and sad."

"Don't worry about it. We'll get out of this together." I said.

I started to walk out of the bathroom, but she was still confused. "

"W-wait?! I'm....I don't have clothes..." She blushed at her own nudity.

I looked away nervously. "Uh, you're fine, you'll be fine." I replied.

She bit her lip and shuffled her feet.

"No....no no no....fuck, I can't be naked at school." I heard her bare feet make cute slapping sounds on the tile as she ran over to me. "Will you help me? I really like you, but I'm scared right now. Please!" She pleaded.

I didn't hesitate. I picked her up and carried her. "Just hold on tight." I said, as I ran out of the bathroom and into the hall using my speed.

The halls were empty since it was lunch. I heard her muffled screams along the way. Luckily, she was quiet once we got outside.

I ran as fast as I could without sprinting and took a sharp left just before getting to the front gate.

I set my naked crush down on her bare feet. "Audrey....I'm sorry, that was the only way. What now?"

She whined. "I can't walk around campus like this...."

"I know, but..." I looked around and saw the janitor's shed nearby.

I pointed it out to her. "Maybe we can make it inside there. Think about our plan....and how to get you dressed."

She bit her lip and looked at me. "Ok."

I ran towards the janitor's shed.

I opened the door and ran in, finding it unlocked. I flicked on the light switch.

Nope, still unlocked.

"Hurry up, we have to make a run for it." I said.

"I still need my shoes!" She whined again.

I looked down at her feet and groaned. She was right, she would never be able to outrun a teacher or student if they saw her and I would probably get detention...

I sighed. "Here, take mine." I kicked my sneakers off, and she pulled them onto her bare feet....then there was a flash of light, and she groaned. I saw that her feet were bare again, and her toes flexed. "Well, there goes our only pair of shoes."

"We'll think of something." I said, trying to sound reassuring.

She bit her lip and looked down at her feet once again, flexing her toes. "Let's do this."

I look outside the janitor's closet, and pull the naked girl close to me. She squeals softly in surprise.

"We have to go out there, and get help or get someone in here to let us in." I say, looking at her terrified face.

She nods slowly.

Audrey goes out first, treating me to a nice look at her naked butt. She blushes profusely as she heads outside, and I can only imagine what the other students are thinking right now.

So this is how I'm spending my day, helping Audrey Scherman, total cutie, streak across campus unseen. It's a good day, all things considered. And it seems like her nudity might be permanent. I could get used to that. She's an adorable girl. Cute, small perky boobs. Nice butt. Slender tummy. She even has cute little feet. I could stare at her all day...

I snap out of my thoughts as she turns to quickly open the janitor's closet door for me. I grab her wrist and pull her close to me. "What's wrong?" She asks.

I look down into her light blue eyes. They're beautiful.... "I want to kiss you." I whisper to her.

She blushes, and looks away. "I don't think that's a good idea, Zaren."

"Why not? Don't you want to kiss me back?"

"Well....I mean, that's not really something I need to think about."

"What do you mean?

She stamps her foot, then softens, looking frantic. "I'm still fucking naked in public, ok? Let's try and figure this out...then we can talk feelings."

"Fine."

She stares into my eyes for a moment, then looks down. "I really like you too, you know."

I don't respond.

She continues.

"That's why I trusted you to help me. I'm beyond scared. This is a big fear for me....public nudity."

"Why is that a big fear?"

"I don't want to be embarrassed."

"Embarrassed by what?"

"My body. You've seen it, I'm not hiding anything.

I softly console her. "No. I think you have a wonderful body. I think you're wonderful."

She looks up at me hopefully.

I sigh. "But I don't want to risk your help....and I'm already getting some really bad feelings about this."

She bites her lip, then nods.

"I honestly don't know how we're going to get you out of here without anyone seeing you...and even then....we couldn't put clothes on you....what if that's...."

"What if that's a problem?"

I nod slowly. "Yes. That would be a really big problem."

She bites her lip.

I sigh. "I mean a permanent problem. What if you're...." I motion to her body. "Stuck. Like this?"

She shakes her head rapidly.

"No way! That's not happening. Dude, I can't fucking be naked all the time! That's so embarrassing..."

I nod. "I agree."

"So, how do we get you out of here?"

She looks up at me with desperation in her eyes. I feel a twinge of guilt.

I look around. There are people all around us. Students. They should be helping, but they aren't reacting at all. They're all just...eating, reading, walking...nothing. It's almost like they're part of the problem.

"We can't." I finally say.

A tear runs down her cheek as she nods.

I hold her close, not wanting to let her go. She looks up at me and smiles a bit.

"W-well....at least I have you....even if I'm stuck naked, at school, in a literal nightmare."

I nod. "I know the feeling."

She punches me in the arm playfully. "No you don't. You aren't a naked girl, for one."

She laughs a bit, still hiding behind her hair.

I look around us. I could try to find something to cover her up with. But then what? I'm not really good at this...

I look down at the ground, and see her toes. "You....you have pretty cute feet, Audrey. You know that?"

She looks down at them. Then, she looks back up at me with a smile. She opens her mouth to say something...but then stops. Instead, she wraps her arms around my neck and hugs me for a really long time. I feel like this is the last time I'm getting to hold her for a long time.

"Thank you for saving me. I love you."

She says before letting go and looking around her. She bites her lips, then continues. "Let's do this!"

She takes off towards the school. I sigh, then jog after her.

She didn't even need the distraction, but I didn't have much of a choice.

I can't believe it. What did I say? Audrey seems newly energized, and she runs right out into the open, towards....who knows. But she's doing it, streaking campus completely naked and barefoot. And she's the cutest thing I've ever seen.

The only sound is her footsteps and the wind hitting her skin, and suddenly, she looks back. She sees me, a few feet behind, my mouth hanging open as I struggle to come up with something to say. She flashes a cheeky smile and waves, then turns around and keeps going.

Well, I guess she's making the best of it. I follow her, adrenaline pumping, until we hide behind a building on the far edge of campus. And there, she finds a black trash bag and begins rummaging through it.

She pulls out a pair of black socks and a pair of tan Chucks.

Once again, she tries to put them on, but is left barefoot like before. She looks at her feet, embarrassed.

"I can't go in like this. Take off your shoes, please."

She says meekly.

I stare at her feet, which curve inward slightly.

I smile. "You're actually adorable like this. I don't think I'd mind if you were a naked girl from now on." I tease.

She laughs, and her cheeks turn a deep shade of red.

"A-alright!" She says, annoyed. "I know what we'll do."

She begins rummaging through the bag once more. This time, she pulls out a grey hoodie and pulls it on, then does up the top few buttons.

Once again, it disappears, leaving her nude.

"F-fuck!" she yells, still a little out of breath from her streak. "I g-guess I'm stuck like this." She covers herself with both hands. "I never thought I'd end up a nudist. Ugh...."

She turns around and puts her hands on her hips.

"Alright, fine. Let's go."

I smirk. "Nice butt, Audrey Scherman!"

She turns red again, and her ears begin to burn. I can't help but laugh.

"C'mon. Let's go do this." I say, taking her hand.

We (or rather she) streak a little further, before she pulls me behind cover again so she can hide.

She looks around quickly, then points to a tree by the edge of the football field.

I follow her again, watching her pale nude body in the clear daylight. Then we stop, huddling behind the tree. Her skin feels nice against me. It's always been like that. I know everyone always has the same reactions. The way her hair feels or the smell of it, or just how cute she is in general. I never minded any of it.

But right now, it's her being so cute that I like. Like right now, she's doing this little happy dance in place to warm herself up.

"Alright,"

I look at her, and though she's still covering a wry smile is on her cute face. I look down at her body. "You're really cute, you know that? I like your face. You have a cute nose. Beautiful blue eyes." I look down. "Nice boobs, cute soft tummy...." I look even further down. "Cute little toes too!"

She bursts out laughing.

"What's so funny?"

"You!" she says. "You're acting so.... weird."

I feel my face screwing up in confusion.

"What. I just like you. And you're adorable you know...without clothes."

I stare at her, dumbfounded. She notices and begins to laugh again.

"What?" I say.

She shakes her head. "You. With. Your. Thoughts."

I tease. "Well, what are you going to do about it, naked girl?"

She stops laughing, and her face turns serious. She steps forward, pressing her body against mine. Her arms go around my shoulders, and she pulls our faces closer together.

I kiss her passionately, running my hand down her bare side. I grab her butt with my other hand, feeling it shake as she kisses me back. My other hand goes up to her neck, holding her in place.

I feel her tensing up, and I slowly pull away from the kiss. She looks at me, breathing heavily. I stare into her eyes, seeing confusion, and then lust in them.

"Just because I'm not saying anything doesn't mean I like you." She says, before leaning in to kiss me again.

I kiss her back, and I grab her butt again, squeezing it slightly. She gasps into the kiss, before slowly pulling away.

"That does it." She says, her voice having become colder.

I wrap my arms around her, holding her against me and kissing her back. Then, we both stop. I laugh a little. "You really need to go home, don't you?"

She sighs, and nods slowly. Then, she turns around and walks off into the wilderness behind our tree.

I watch her until she's out of sight.

It was a crazy day. I spent it with my adorable naked crush....and I thought it would never happen again. Until the next day, when I was in Starbucks...and Audrey Scherman walks up, beet red and as naked as before.

I look around quickly, before picking her up and sitting with one knee on the chair, with her in my lap. Her arms are around my neck, and I'm rubbing her back.

She holds back a shudder. "I c-can't do it....I've tried to get dressed....in anything, everything!"

"We should do something about that."

She looks at me, biting her bottom lip and nodding slowly.

I move my head down to her ear, "Come on, let's get out of here."

We get out the door, but not without some commentary on her naked body. She blushes and clutches her privates, as we're now on a public street.

"I have an idea." I say. "My house is close. Let's go there."

She nods nervously, as I begin dragging her around.

She's freaking out. I don't even know how Audrey made it here without clothing. "I.....can't...." she whimpers.

"We're doing this." I say.

We get to my house eventually, as I pull up in the driveway and out of the car quickly. I open her door, and help her get out. Then, before she can say anything else, I pull her into a fierce kiss and take her hand to lead her in.

I open the door, pulling her in as my other hand drops to her bum. She immediately pushes me away. "What's wrong?!"

She looks at me nervously as she tries to cover herself up.

"S-sorry. Just really freaked out about the whole n-naked thing. I might not be able to dress again."

I sigh, "Well...I have an idea." I run into my room, grabbing the pair of sweatpants I wear to bed and pull them on.It doesn't work. I run to my dresser, digging through it until I find a large t-shirt. I pull it on as well, and only then do I turn to her.

But she's still in her birthday suit, her privates completely on display. She tries to cover herself up, but I stop her. "Don't worry about that. I'm not complaining."

I take her hand to lead her out of the room.

We're in my back yard now. It's pretty overgrown. Ironic. She's in her natural state. Naked in nature.

I pull her into my arms, kissing her passionately as I run my hands all over her body. I bite her lip gently, and she lets out a moan. I laugh against her mouth.I move down, planting kisses over her soft smooth belly, then down her legs, and then I kiss her cute toes.

I turn her around, moving my hands to her shoulders. I lift her hair out of the way, and kiss her neck as I slowly move my way to her ear. "I want you to stay naked for me." I whisper.

She lets out a shuddering moan, and grips my forearms."F-f-forever?!" she asks between hitched breaths.

I smile, "Well, we could always take it slow."

She lets out a laugh, before I lead her in for another kiss.

We stay like that for hours, doing other things.At the end, we lay by the tree, and I'm massaging her legs and bare feet. She looks up to face me. "Will you stay that way for me?"

She bites her lip nervously, before nodding slowly.

"Y-yeah."

I nod.Then I laugh. "I can't believe I've got a forever naked Audrey Scherman with me. I must be the luckiest man on earth"

"You sure knows how to pick 'em." She says, smiling. "So,...um...what now?"

I laugh, as I start pulling my clothes back on."Well, we celebrate. How about dinner?! Show everyone your new look. It's always in season."

She laughs, as we kiss one more time before walking back into the house.And that's how life was from then on. I had an adorable, ever naked girlfriend. She never wore as much as a sock to cover her cute little bare toes. She was 100 percent nude all the time. But we made it work. And I wouldn't trade her for the world.

THE END

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)