More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by TheFallacyGuy TheFallacyGuy

POV Choice

Audrey: Unmasked

I was looking down at my naked body. My bed had gotten exceedingly comfortable after a day like today. I had used a lot of my time getting fit. They said that the perfect body didn't exist, but I wouldn't trying to obtain it. It was a bit vain, but if I couldn't do something about my mind, I could at least do something about my body.
Of course, the blue bruises on my legs didn't exactly make my body look good. I sighed in frustration.

Natalia entered my room. She was bare naked, and looking at me with a raised eyebrow. Slowly she entered the room, and crawled over my bed. Her shoulder-length black hair falling down, blocking the view to her relatively large breasts. Her green eyes pierced mine. She was reading me. Her penetrative gaze was scanning my face for information. I knew I was an open book to her. I knew that there was nothing I could do. I knew she could realize the existence of the mask. I knew, that she would know eventually.
The fright of being found out and have all that I had worked for for years ruined, but a part of me was excited. Especially since I couldn't read her. Why she was doing this, was a mystery, and I knew that the only way to unravel it would be for her to willingly reveal it to me.

"Oh, I see." she said cackling.

I looked away.

"You hate her, don't you? You hate everything she represents."

She was just as good as I expected. Her fingers started to trail down my stomach, down to my clitoris. As she massaged she kept interrogating me.

"Well... if you hate her so much, why do you spend so much time being at her every beck and call? Could it be that you are afraid?"

She gave me a deep kiss. Her eyes still looking straight into mine.

"Was that why you just let her call me 'cute for a Mexican'? Was that why you didn't say anything as she was being so cruel to me and that nerdy girl, Katherine?"

Her chill ran down my neck, as she just kept looking at me expecting an answer.

"Y-yes." I moaned as she stuck a finger inside me.

"Was that the reason you told me that I couldn't hang with you? Was it because you didn't want me to be under the boot of her?"

"Yes!" I moaned even louder.

She gave me a cool smile, and she then stopped fingering me. Instead she grabbed my face.

"Then you won't need this any more." she said brazenly while pulling off my mask.

"So that's the real you." she concluded.

I just nodded silently.

"Don't you worry, my pet." she said with a more comforting tone, as she started to move down my body, her breasts rubbing against my skin: "I'll take care of you. I'll protect you. You just need to answer one more question."

"I'll do anything Natalia." I moaned as she was fingering and licking me, bringing me closer and closer to a climax.

"When you saw me and Katherine kiss. How did you feel?"

She went down on me in the same instant as the last syllable escaped her lips. Her expert tongue and fingers feeling like heaven upon my bare shaved mound. I was approaching a climax, when I was about to answer her question. When I was about to give in. When I was about to be honest with myself. I pursed my lips, and-

I heard a knock on the door, jolting me back to reality.

"Audrey. I cut you some fruit, can I come in?" I heard my dad from the other side of the door. My fingers were sticky, and I could feel a wet spot underneath my vagina. Natalia was nowhere to be seen. My mask was back on.

"I'm changing right now, dad."

"Okay, honey, I'll just leave it on the chair next to the door."

"Sounds great. Thanks dad!"

I quickly brought myself to a rather unceremonious climax, having been spoiled the finale.

POV Choice

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)