More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by talesofswamppoint talesofswamppoint

Who are you on the ship?

Audrey, recently single with basic package

I love the feeling of the sun on my skin, but my mind was filling with doubts. I’m on a cruise ship looking at the crash of waves against the hull wondering what I’m doing here. I didn’t really want to leave for a vacation just yet. I had just broken with my boyfriend a month ago and I just want to be left alone in my apartment.

I and my boyfriend Zack were dating for a few years. We meet in high school and were together since then. The end of the relationship was hard for both of us. He blamed me for a lot of things, but mainly because I wasn’t adventurous in our sex life as he would like. He said to me that he was bored doing the same old thing over and over again. I tried to salvage the relationship by giving in to his desire from time to time, but it was not enough. He drops me the moment he found someone else.

When it was all over I felt terribly stupid with myself trying to change me for something that was already doomed. After that, my friends tried to cheer me up, but my pride was badly hurt nothing they did work on me. So after a month of being lock up in my apartment, Sophie my best friend came home to see me. When she arrived, she had plane ticket and reservation at Pleasure Island Resort in my name. She didn’t give me any choice, but to accept her gift and I must say after a month I was ready to get out to change my mind, but to go alone in a resort I was not sure, but Sophie told me to go there to relax and forget all my problem. She even said to find someone there for the week and have a good fuck with him no string attached. I smiled at her and said that I would try, but I’m not really sure I’m ready for this, but who knows what will happen during this week. I might find someone interesting and have some wonderful time with him.

So here I am on the deck of a cruise ship lost in thought. I suddenly came back to reality when someone shouted my name. I was so taken in my head that I didn’t notice that we had docked and small groups of people were converging towards the beach. I saw several persons standing on the beach with a sign with a number on it. I was not sure where I needed to go up until the moment I heard my name being a shout.

“Yes, this me I am Audrey” I shout back.

“If you please, join your group further on the beach. We will introduce you to our beautiful facility.”

So, I was finally there. I can shut my real life for a while and forget my problem. Here nobody knows me I can be whoever I want. If I wanted to be a slut and sleep around during my week of vacation I could be, but that would really be surprising. What I really wanted now was some sleep and a glass of wine.

At that moment I was wondering if I should go listen to the introducing speech or I should go wander around the beach for a little while?

Do you listen to the speech or wander the beach

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)