More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by college town perv college town perv

What's next?

Attitude Adjustment

Does she say "no" to sex too much? Does she badmouth you to her friends, or worse, yours? Do you fight too much? Does your boss ride your ass too much?

Our attitude adjustment package is perfect for the man who thinks his wife (or girlfriend, etc) is basically OK -- but a tiny nudge would make her perfect.

With Attitude Adjustment, she'll be just a bit more pliable, but still recognizably herself! You'll have less strife in your relationship, get more sex, and appreciate her more casual attitude toward clothing.

In addition to the basic changes, this package includes one custom minor personality change that you pick!

Finally, as a bonus, we throw in the Fitness package! The Fitness Adjustment will get her to the gym regularly -- we can't promise she'll lose a lot of weight, but she'll definitely be in better shape for you!

Specifications

  • Kindness boost
  • Agreeableness boost
  • Horniness boost - she will initiate sex once per week, guaranteed!
  • Fitness Package - regular gym visits
  • One custom personality change of your choice! (Details subject to negotiation.)
  • Patented "No Fuss" installation at home - just download our app to her phone. Quick (works in 6-8 weeks) and convenient!

Testimonial

Bob D., Atlanta: "I love my wife but I always wanted a little extra. In the summer, in the backyard she wears a tiny bikini and when I say 'Beer me, slut,' and she gets it with a smile!"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)