More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nyxeria Nyxeria

Where does your story begin?

Attis - The kingdom of Hyrgin

The Kingdom of Hyrgin is a large and resource rich country whose lands include the Attis side of The Eye. Perhaps due to its proximity to The Eye, Hyrgin has a much larger mage population than most human countries, and is all the stronger for it. Ruled by a patriarchal Monarchy, Hyrgin has maintained its borders without wavering for over twelve centuries.

The current ruler of Hyrgin, King Alphonse Uralt IV, has led the kingdom during an era of prosperity and relative peace. Before his ascension, he was known as a brilliant military tactician, proving himself in battle against monsters and humans alike. In the months leading to his father's Alphonse commanded the charge that ended kingdom's war with the neighboring nation of Durna. One of the first acts he took after claiming the throne lessened restrictions on the wilding population of Hyrgin, allowing them to claim citizenship after a period of military service.

The capitol, simply known as Grand Hyrgin, located some three hundred miles from The Eye, is home to both the royal palace and the Cathedral of Man, built on the hill where it is believed the Goddess Yttr breathed life into the first human. Tens of thousands travel to Grand Hyrgin each year for both trade and pilgrimage, and it has the largest wilding population of any city on Attis. Altogether there are estimated to be nearly two million people both human and wilding residing in and immediately around Grand Hyrgin at any given time.

Fate has led you to these lands through choice or birth, it is time for your story to begin.

Who are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)