More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by I_Love_Cats I_Love_Cats

What's next?

Attack on Titan.

[Disclaimer: This story is definitely gonna contain some spoilers for anyone who, if for any reason, HASN'T seen/read much of AOT and is either planning to do so soon or is in the process of doing so! Just sayin']


"What the...?" You wondered to yourself as checked your new surroundings. After entering the portal, you immediately found yourself standing on a beach facing the ocean. Curious and eager to explore, you ascended high into the sky to get a better vantage point by using your spiritual form.

"Woah..." You whistled as you observed the beautiful landscape around you as well as the ocean surrounding it. "Is this an island...? Which world did I think about going into again...?" Suddenly, you saw it, a large, hulking humanoid creature; its face was contorted into a strange smile as it strode around aimlessly, seemingly with no purpose. Another strange feature about the creature was the fact that its whole body was disproportionate and anatomically inconsistent. Large, lengthy arms, a bone-thin torso, abnormally stocky legs, and a head that was far too small for the body it possessed.

"Hahaha... oh boy... Attack on Titan..." You grinned as you watched in awe the Titan roaming around the plains some distance away. "Scary place, I say... but well... I can't say that I didn't come here for any reason... now then... Paradis... or Marley..." You crossed your arms as you began to think about where to go first. "Both sides have some... really enticing ladies for me to have fun with..."


[POST-DISCLAIMER: Any and all characters have been aged up to at least 18+. Additionally, because, you know, this is about the seggs primarily, let's forget about the whole... Titan shifter time limit. There's no reason, really, but just in case in the future. Also, OOCs are definitely gonna be a thing.]

Where to go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)