More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ldnldn ldnldn

Choose a player:

Athena’s Beach Calamity

“Please, mister, you have to come testify for us! What you saw that night could help exonerate an innocent woman!” Athena, the up-and-coming ace attorney from Wright Anything Law Agency, slapped the desk of the fishing shack, startling the man sitting in front of her.

Athena was an athletic young woman. She had cheerful blue eyes and tied her long orange hair into a side ponytail that ran vertically next to her left cheek. She wore a loud yellow suit, and had a small robotic widget hanging from her neck. The LED display on the spherical machine usually showcased her emotions. For the moment, it was showing a frowny face colored red out of anger.

Flipper Reelington reclined back on his chair. He took out a poker chip from his pocket and twirled it around his fingers, barely paying attention to the upstart lawyer making a ruckus in his shop.

“Sorry lass, I don’t deal with lawyers, journos, or cops on principle. They tend to muddle the waters too much. Now scram before I call the police.”

“But… Wouldn’t that go against your principles?”

“Get out!”

Athena noticed a deck of cards on the table. Combine that with the poker chip, and she had a realization. The man was a gambler. “Ok, if you don’t want to talk to me officially…” Athena leaned forward and grabbed the poker chip. “Then how about we play for your testimony?”


Athena walked out of the fishing shack, a triumphant smile plastered on her face. Even Widget was glowing green. She finally won a hand and managed to secure the man’s testimony!

It only costed her… well, all the money she had in her pockets, the secret stash she kept on her socks, her socks themselves, shoes, her cellphone, the rest of her suit, her underwear… but at least she managed to win before losing Widget or her moon-shaped earring. All in all, a great haul-

“Damn, I know you have a nice body, but you don’t need to brag like that!” a passing surfer girl remarked.

“Huh?”

“Don’t listen to her, sis. Rock on!” A surfer bro gave Athena the devil horns as he too, passed by.

“H-huh?” The reality finally dawned on Athena. She moved her hands from her hips to the trimmed orange bush between her legs, to her perky breasts, squeezing both as if she needed to confirm the obvious. “I’m n-naked in public!”

Widget’s color changed to bright red, its face turned to: >﹏<. “Uh-oh. People are staring!”

“You don’t need to tell me twice, Widget!” Trying to beg for her clothes or some charity from the crusty old sailor was only good to make him drop out of the deal. Athena only had one recourse. Run away!

Clutching her intimates under her hands but leaving her taut behind exposed, Athena began her grueling jog back home. Despite the widget on her neck glowing red, she tried to put on a sheepish smile. The worst of times is when lawyers have to their biggest smiles, after all. And right now, Athena was having the worst time.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)