More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ulap38 Ulap38

Which god/goddess will you focus on? Who is he/she in this modern world?

Athena, military analyst

Tricia Chen is one of the Pentagon's top military analysts as well as a former spec ops soldier. Considered one of the most brilliant tacticians not just in the US, but in the world, Tricia has steered the US away from several potential fruitless wars as well sabotaging enemies before they can become a bigger threat to the country. Unofficially however she is the liaison between the Greek pantheon and the office of the President, who depends on her input to manage potential conflicts between modern Monotheists and the growing neo-cults that have grown since the discovery of multiple reborn gods. Only the President and his most trusted officials are aware that Tricia is Athena, and that Raymond Karras is the reborn incarnation of Zeus. Tricia has advised, and the President has agreed, that the less the public knows about ancient gods being in positions of power in the world, the easier it will be to try and quell fears. Currently Athena is spearheading a secret initiative to make peaceful contact with godly centers of power across the globe in order to prevent wars that human society would not be prepared for. And if they choose to be obstinate? Athena is reasonable, but is still a war goddess. She hasn't forgotten how to do battle.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)