More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by CorpseKing CorpseKing

Who gets the stones?

Atalanta

The first sign of the gems being more then they looked at was when they didn't melt when she heated the metal they were in. Carefully getting them out, she managed to get most of the metal off it. They were six beautiful gems, each a different colour. Red, Blue, Yellow, Orange, Purple and Green. The blond busty muscular smith took it as a sign and gift from her god, Hephaestus.

So Atalanta, began to working her forge for another kind of smithing. Using gold, she managed create the object she wanted to place the gems into. A necklace which contained all six of the gems. It made her consider making modifications of leather outfit to better show off the necklace... and the girls they were above.

As also looked at them in a mirror, she admired the necklace in it. She could swear the gems were glowing in the light. While she did this, her mind went to Hercules, the handsome demigod she had a crush on. He was kind, even if he didn't return her love... for the moment. She was willing to try anything she could to gain that love, save for the most deprave acts. It made her wonder if she might convince him if she was wearing this new necklace. Or maybe wearing just wearing the necklace.

As she finished looking in the mirror, she...

What does Atalanta do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)