More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Anonstorywriter Anonstorywriter

Where does my story mainly take place?

At work and my house with my wife

A/N: I’ve had this branch going around in my brain since reading some other stories on here about a married couple and a spouse that pretends to be single. I wanted to try a lesbian cuckquean version of it since there are almost none of those out there, so here it is. This one is focused on spouse and coworkers more than friends like my first branch. I’m not going to include pictures in this branch; opting for chapters not dictated by whatever pictures I’m able to find (and potentially longer). It will take a few chapters to really set up the direction of the story, but I think it is worth it. Hope you enjoy! I expect there to be both lesbian and straight sex in this branch, possibly humiliation, definitely D/S; but the straight sex will not happen for a while. I also know there will be at least two places where I could take the story in different directions, so I’ll ask for feedback when I get there. The first branch is still my main branch, so expect more frequent updates there (unless this one gets overwhelmingly positive feedback). Let me know if you like it and I’ll keep going.
-ASW

Oh, I know it isn’t legal everywhere, but that is why I initially moved to Southern California. You see, I’d known I was queer since puberty, solidifying my suspicions in the locker room after volleyball practices in middle and high school. I was terrified of being judged and ridiculed though, since I lived in the Bible Belt in North Texas. So I kept it a secret from everyone. I think my younger sister is the only one that knew for the longest time, and only because she caught me staring a few times.

The only other person that found out was one of my best friends when we were in high school. It was an awful experience as I fell in love with her through our friendship and then had my heart broken when I finally confessed my feelings. She obviously didn’t feel the same way, and we didn’t talk again after that. Thankfully we graduated a couple months later and I left that town, never coming back except to visit my family.

I went to college here in California and eventually moved out here full time. My sister is now on the east coast, so we don’t see each other often, but that’s ok because we were never really that close.

I met the love of my life while in college. Eliana was this beautiful girl with perfect Latina skin and this curly hair that immediately made me attracted to her. While I was more petite but a little taller than normal petite, she was curvy in all the right places, almost the same height as me. She was studying history and art while I was looking to get my business degree, so it was a miracle our paths ever crossed. Yet they did. We had another mutual friend, my roommate.

It took me almost 2 years to tell her how I felt, and thankfully she laughed at me in a good way this time. She joked that she was curious how long it would take me to tell her, because she could tell within the first 2 weeks of knowing me. She said she felt the same way, and we’ve been together ever since!

I’m two years older than her, so I was out and pursuing opportunities before she graduated. I was lucky with jobs as my internship turned into a full time position after I graduated. A little ambition and I’ve been able to climb up to my first management position and I’m not quite 30 yet. Eliana’s story was different. She went to grad school for a while, but then realized she didn’t have a ton of opportunity in the job market. She ended up re-enrolling in undergrad classes, with a focus on finance. She didn’t love it, but she knew it would provide some stability in her work life. She had always been more of a “living for my time off and not for time at work” type of person anyway.

We dated for 5 years, getting married after she graduated with her first two degrees. It was a fairly small wedding, just a couple friends from college and a few family members. I’m not close with anyone at work, so there was no need to invite any of them, and we didn’t want a big wedding either, so small fit us well. She was absolutely gorgeous in her wedding dress! A honeymoon in Cancun followed, but I don’t think we left the room for the first 24 hours.

We’ve been married for 4 years now. I’m 29, a few months away from my 30th birthday, she just recently turned 27. We have a nice house in the suburbs outside the city, enjoying our life together out here.

When does my story start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)